ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as a spur-of-the-moment thing last December, I bought the wife a Presto griddle at WalMart for Christmas just to make sure she had plenty of stuff to unwrap. Her initial reaction was :grimace:, but she uses the shit out of that thing, now. Loves it. Go figure.

7d0e1ba3-8e5f-4fe9-a1e3-db7aa930bd00.jpg.w960.jpg

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
You guys haven't LIVED until you've grilled on one of these guys. You can even drain the unwanted fat for the lean, mean look!

1201808.jpg

- Closed on our house today, despite multiple attempts at sabotage by our lender, homeowners insurance, and title company.

- Check my online banking accounts daily, which still isn't as often as bbdk used to check SAE's, but it'll suffice.

- Showed my wife our breakdowns on spending on Mint. She was "shocked" at the TjMaxx, Marshalls, Target total. "I literally don't believe it. Show me the details." Sure thing, toots.

- X Gonna Give It To Ya.

- 16 man Ryder Cup style tourney at French Lick this weekend with college buddies. Golf, gambol, beverages. The works, really.

- Tux still fits AND needed a little taken in. :100points:

My men's league partner's fiancé's last name is Hoar. Her entire family is out there, in fact -- just unreal. Great people, and they're fully aware -- the self-deprecating jokes never end. I'm marrying a Hoar, it is what it is.

Just can't imagine what a little girl with that name would have to go through at school these days...or ever, really. :cry:

Ha. I taught a Hoar girl during my second year of teaching. I taught 6th grade and had a habit of calling all the kids by their last name. That habit was tough to break when I called on her.

I also waxed a student's mom that year. (I did wait until the summer break but laid a lot of ground work at PTC night.)

LHL published a list of the 50 most expensive homes (including addresses and photos) in Lexington based on PVA. Surprised #1 didn't even crack $6 million (Delong Lane). Avare was Top 10, Cal at 37.

Wonder if Wiltjer did an autograph tour in Washington after his senior year? Maybe one day out at Larry Miller Toyota signing stuffed bulldogs, then up to Cozy Nook and the Rusty Putter Bar and Grill, then back down to Fishtrap to Xanny's Restaurant, and then finally to the New Flo's Cafe over at Grand Coulee Dam. Those people are crazy.

90's Mariah Carey was pretty solid, but man I loved her Fantasy video. Something about her in this video, and a pretty catchy summer jam.

Alright, Louisvillians... we're staying downtown for at least three, possibly four days. Aside from watching baseball, what should we be doing?

Looks like I'll be coming down for the first Ohio Derby on June 14th.

Willy and Max, you all going to the first Crew-FC Cincy extrav?!

Why are they standing in the first lane of a 3 lane highway?

Tiger was asleep in his car in that lane of traffic...my guess is a cop pulled in front of his and behind for safety.

Dude was wasted...damn lucky he didn't hurt someone of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT