ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone is judging me for the type of shoes I'm wearing and thinks less of me for it, good. They're likely superficial assholes that I'd hate once I got to know anyway.

On a similar note, if you really want to horrify some 40502'ers, try mowing your own lawn in a cutoff t shirt. Causes quite the stir.

Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl

Great to throw on while you grill whatever it is that you're grilling. Has to be hip-hop though. I was thinking Return of the Mack or Summertime, but those seem too generic.

Even if he doesn't, we're still painted as the psychos, he the victim and some other POS ref will take his place.

Dore -- Everything you just said is completely pathetic.

Maybe, but a lot of truth to it depending on what kind of business you are in. You are obviously in a business where it doesn't matter.
For instance, some of the deals i do, if you pulled up in your stripped down Corolla, with one of those ridiculous wife beaters you wear, you wouldn't be taken serious. Same thing with BBDK showing up with pleated slacks. You just aren't going to be taken seriously.

I'm not saying he's a victim. By all accounts, he was the gaffot on the playground threatening to sue if you hit him after he provoked you.

Just calling what I'm expecting to be the narrative all season.

I can practically hear Dickie V talking down to BBN now.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
For whatever reason, the Cars make me think of summer. Hearing "Let's Go", "Shake It Up", "Tonight She Comes" wafting in from some faraway speaker and immediately I can feel and smell summer.

Reactions: wcc31
Doobie Brother - Black Water
OAR- Black Rock, Crazy game of poker, home
Dove Shack - Summertime in the LBC
E40 - Rappers Ball

Last edited:
Will be curios to see takes on Bloodline. Still undecided about the ending but a solid season overall.

Just ordered a pair of these for the UAW Senior scramble. Please don't judge me.

Ashworth-Mens-Cardiff-ADC-Spikeless-White-Neutral-Grey-Air-Force-Blue-Golf-Shoes-ebecf214-7139-42b9-bf9a-06effe9aa744.jpg

Reactions: Hankshaker
If you change your own oil don't you have to still drive that oil to a shop and pay someone to get rid of it? If that's still the case, I'm going to drive to that same shop give the guy $25 and have him do it in 15 minutes.

Can get a full synthetic with extended life filter and a 6th quart (which every shop makes you pay extra for) for under 40.

Return used oil to the parts store when you go buy your next oil/filter combo. Or mix with old gasoline for a flammable and safe way to light shit on fire.

Reactions: catlanta33
247 really took a credibility hit when they ranked Lamelo #3 in his class. Funny thing is the team that beat them by 50 had the Okongwu kid, who's the real star of Chino Hills since Lonzo left.

Hard to judge the kid as he's only 15, but that was painful to watch. He'll grow another 4-5 inches though, and he ultimately will probably be a very good player. Looks like he needs to work on his handles more than anything. The shooting will come, as long as he learns to shoot in an actual offense. His brother certainly figured it out. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT