ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to judge the kid as he's only 15, but that was painful to watch. He'll grow another 4-5 inches though, and he ultimately will probably be a very good player. Looks like he needs to work on his handles more than anything. The shooting will come, as long as he learns to shoot in an actual offense. His brother certainly figured it out. Time will tell.

You just watched a F'ing 10 minute blooper reel of terrible shot selection, dribbling the ball off his foot, air balls, bricks, and turnovers, and THAT is what you came up with??!

Hard to judge the dad as he's only a 3rd year coach, but that was painful to watch. Hell grow and learn over the next 4-5 years, and ultimately will probably be a very good coach. Looks like he needs to work on his game strategy more than anything. The Xs and Os will come, as long as it's within an organized offensive system. Other coaches have figured it out. Time will tell.

Has there been a more precipitous drop in American sports, I mean besides OJ who killed two people but wasn't as big a name as Tiger, than Tiger Woods?

Bob Knight had a pretty spectacular and well-deseved fall from grace. Everyone hates that POS now.

JoePa too.

Tiger's image is still salvageable though: "I was spiraling into depression and enduring constant pain with my back; I turned to opiates and alcohol. I really regret how I handled everything and am sorry to all my fans."

Bobby Knight was too stubborn and too big of an asshole to ever admit wrongdoing, and JoePa was unforgivable.

So, I guess time will tell. I hope Tiger turns it around. He got some skanky strange and got addicted to prescription and self-medication. I can get over that.

Has there been a more precipitous drop in American sports, I mean besides OJ who killed two people but wasn't as big a name as Tiger, than Tiger Woods?
The best hitter of all time gambol'd on his own baseball team, was banned from the sport and at one time was reduced to signing autographs at KMarts for $10 a pop.

Lance was just the best cheater in a pool of cheaters. I feel like the playing field was basically even. I have no problem with Lance.

Apparently some idiot firing a small step above a pellet gun down town and hitting a building that's largly unused is a "deliberate attack on journalism"

Reactions: Century Cat
Lance is not a good guy. He's way more than just another cheater.
Highly likely that you know way more details than I do so you're probably right. Only thing I know about it is he was on joe rogan's podcast and seemed alright. I just gathered he was in with everyone cheating and the only guy not doping was in like 15th or something. It was a long time ago I heard that show though.

Happy Memorial Day! As far as baseball fights go, this was a good one though. Buster Posey pretty much said "eff it, sitting this was one out."

DBB2nhwWsAAKXBt.jpg

Last edited:
Nolan Ryan would've bent both those pussies over his knee and took a belt to 'em before sending them to bed with no supper.

That's how it was...back in my day

Reactions: wildcatadam6
After watching that little bit of coaching from Ball, I'm surprised none of his kids don't have a proper looking jump shot. That dude clearly gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT