ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Balance is a weird brand. They have a ton of "air papaw" offerings, but also have some pretty clean low-tops. I don't know shit about baseball cleats, though.

Reactions: Mashburned
I mean, what's the official cool/classic baseball brand you'd like to see? Rawlings?

20151815_3.jpg

BRax owns at least 5 pair of these

Speaking of which, Max, the 5 pair you ordered with Daddy's Mashing on the butt are ready. I knocked a couple of bucks off because we couldn't get the color of the embroidery to perfectly match that fluorescent green bat you gave us as a sample.

That reminds me, Dmitri down in the sewing room wants to know where you got that bat rolled. He digs it.

Speaking of which, Max, the 5 pair you ordered with Daddy's Mashing on the butt are ready. I knocked a couple of bucks off because we couldn't get the color of the embroidery to perfectly match that fluorescent green bat you gave us as a sample.

That reminds me, Dmitri down in the sewing room wants to know where you got that bat rolled. He digs it.
Pretty sure I've been clear that I roll my own bats.

Buy some ramps and change your own oil. I don't know shit about cars, but those two tasks alone put you in the 80th percentile.
If you change your own oil don't you have to still drive that oil to a shop and pay someone to get rid of it? If that's still the case, I'm going to drive to that same shop give the guy $25 and have him do it in 15 minutes.

I'd kill for a pair of those killshots. Where would one find those? Those are absolute fire

They are exclusive to J Crew. They discontinued them last year to the dismay of sneaker dorks like myself. Supposedly they are re-releasing them soon, but J Crew is also on the outs. I keep checking their website to no avail; it's how I wound up with those New Balance.

They're the best low-top summer shoe ever and it isn't close.

A little late to this, but other people look at shoes you are wearing. Women, some men, people who are interested in fashion. If you are in a professional business and rely on other people, i.e. clients, for work, not sure how you can have the attitude that it doesn't matter how you dress. And, the most popular Ferragamos are not that expensive - around $500, but less if on sale. A small investment to make in a show that will last a long time and even when they wear out you would get the soles replaced.

Reactions: UKRob 73
Disney studios is pretty cool.

Woodhaven today. First day the pool is open. Can't wait to be crowded and have kids beg me to get in cold water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT