ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need me... the half-crazed, half-Apache who will do anything to get your back. I'll scalp Gavin if I have to, and all the rest of those paleface sons of bitches. I'll kill them with knives. I'll kill them with guns. I'll kill them with my hands. I'll talk them into suicide. It doesn't matter.
Bernie, I think you accidentally cut and pasted a work email here. Just fyi.

You need me... the half-crazed, half-Apache who will do anything to get your back. I'll scalp Gavin if I have to, and all the rest of those paleface sons of bitches. I'll kill them with knives. I'll kill them with guns. I'll kill them with my hands. I'll talk them into suicide. It doesn't matter.
All future quotes from that show are still well behind "You brought piss to a shit fight"

Think its about time for Diallo to announce his none and done so we can go into the weekend with a bang.

Tried the Lexington Shake Shack and I came away more impressed with the fries than the burger. The burger was good but the fries were perfect crinkle cuts.

If you plan on going order it online, the line tonight looked like it was a 15-20 minute wait.

Mobile ordering is great.

-Chipotle 35 deep and out the door? No prob, mobile order. In and out in 3 minutes.
-Athenian 10 deep and 10 minutes after you order? Nope, online order and pickup. 5 minutes.
-Starbucks wrapped around the building? Mobile order and in/out 20seconds.

Almost feel guilty. Not really.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
- Chipotle has seemed to come back to earth in '17 after being a constant clusterF at all times the previous 10 years.

- I literally forgot Gabriel was still on this team. He showed some flashes.

Mobile ordering is great.

-Chipotle 35 deep and out the door? No prob, mobile order. In and out in 3 minutes.
-Athenian 10 deep and 10 minutes after you order? Nope, online order and pickup. 5 minutes.
-Starbucks wrapped around the building? Mobile order and in/out 20seconds.

Almost feel guilty. Not really.

Not your fault if other people choose not to use technology available to them.

A friend checked out Shake Shack. She and her son got two burgers, one French fry, and two small shakes and said the bill was $30. Is it really that expensive? That seems about double what it should be.

Reactions: Mashburned
We didn't know him as well. We didn't have his bullshit article.

Oh great he's a sportswriter too? We certainly can't absorb another one of those types.
A friend checked out Shake Shack. She and her son got two burgers, one French fry, and two small shakes and said the bill was $30. Is it really that expensive? That seems about double what it should be.

You can't put a price tag on The Shake Shack Experience at The Summit at Fritz Farm.

-insomnia cookie delivery. Yessir.

-shake shack was giving away food one day last week to folks working at the summit...training staff i reckon. My guys appreciated it.

"he once ate dirt to fire up his team and ended up in the hospital". If he sucked that story would suck but he's awesome and that story is as well. I'm all in on batcats any apps available to not have to wait in line?

I'm sauced right now but I want to say the flat bill with new interlocking UK logo, side swoosh and KY silhouette look is kind of dope, tbh.
Screen-Shot-2017-05-04-at-2.18.59-PM_kmqsww.png

Reactions: wildcat1973
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT