ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Western KY getting Mitchell Robinson has to be the biggest upset/coup in recruiting in the last 20 years. I know Stansbury is good (and shady), but WTF.

Some have him with/above Bamba as the best big (and shot blocker) in the class.

73922-5412215Fr.jpg

-Booker is a starter on the UK squad, sorry.

What's your point? Did you read my post? This isn't about his draft stock. That's not changing regardless of where he goes. That's not why picking Texas is stupid.
I read your post, and regretted it. You really think the extended fanfare matters to a lot of these guys anymore? Get your head out of your ass. Life will be just fine for them on campus next year and then i'm sure he'll be pretty content wherever he ends up after that.

I think you're putting way too much stock in every recruit wanting nothing more than to bring the big hardware home to their school of choice, Bristol. As do most fans.
I think recruits want (or should if they're smart.) to matter. It's not about hardware. I'm not making this s*** up, the kid himself said he wants to go to a college where he can make an impact, and not just on the court. How's he going to make an impact at a college basketball afterthought where people are nuts about football? The kids at the children's hospitals in Austin are going to wonder who this guy is because he's too tall and thin to be a tight end. Where else can you make a bigger impact off the court than at Kentucky?

Reactions: Col. Angus
So Darkness or Killme going to learn basketball this summer?

Don't worry we have the lumberjack.

Foyle's guardians were professors at Colgate so at least that made some sense.
No, Texas makes perfect sense. They have other players in the NBA, and they have girls. Also since Bamba is guaranteed top 5, he should've just thrown a dart at a map. Just go to Berea. Do whatever. Look at how smart I am because I'm deliberately not a homer.

Well hope SKJ is ready.

If a Diallo returns, a line up with Washington at the 5 and those 3 wings would be fun.

Just get ready for a bunch of forwards.

No, Texas makes perfect sense. They have other players in the NBA, and they have girls. Also since Bamba is guaranteed top 5, he should've just thrown a dart at a map. Just go to Berea. Do whatever. Look at how smart I am because I'm deliberately not a homer.
He chose a school with a good recent history of getting top players to the NBA, with a top 5 recruiting class and a coach he has played for already and was pretty vocal about enjoying.

I dont see how this has you so confused.

"Louisville City Football Club welcomes you to the CM Newton Grounds at Butchertown Football Stadium"

I saw that the guy from FC Cincy that bit a Louisville player will be back for the rematch. This rivalry is such a good thing.

Reactions: Crankdatmustard
Texas is coming off an NIT and we're not entirely sure Shaka is a good coach despite possessing a cool name and being young, black and famous with money hanging out his anus.

So, spare me your pseudo-rational anti-homer takes. To me, Bamba is just a pretentious version of Simmons and Fultz until he makes the damn tournament.

You know who else has a damn fine NBA history? LSU.

"Umm excuse me, BJW, but the Tigers do boast an all-time NBA roster which includes Bob Petitt, Pete Maravich and Shaquille O'Neal, not to mention a damn fine petrochemical engineering program and all that hot young quarter-creole ass, so pardon me, but you are a dumb homer MFer."

Don't bring that weakass Kyle Tucker shit in here. I will toss it back out!

Hey Kyle Tucker.....if you get a few, please swing by and let us know the only correct emotion we should all be feeling in regards to Bamba choosing UT?

Please and thanks!

Queef.

Just heard from Kyle. He says that while getting Bamba would've helped, Kentucky fans should not worry or overreact. He then directs us to "breathe" because -- get this -- there is still a good recruiting class coming in.

Phew. Feel much better now.

Thanks, Kyle!

You need me... the half-crazed, half-Apache who will do anything to get your back. I'll scalp Gavin if I have to, and all the rest of those paleface sons of bitches. I'll kill them with knives. I'll kill them with guns. I'll kill them with my hands. I'll talk them into suicide. It doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT