ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Fridee

-Been awhile, thought I'd check in with you rascals. School starting and what not has taken away from a little bit of my catpaw time.

-Going to UofL while they're doing what they're doing in football is pretty terrible. Be glad you don't have to regularly interact with college age UofL football fans because they are by far the worst type. Most of them talk as if they traditional juggarnaut. They are clueless about their program outside of the last 10 years. Most of them have never heard of Howard Schnellenberger when I bring him up.

-My media career is absolutely exploding. Nearly 3/4 of the KSR audience despises me after my last post. I wrote a tongue-in-cheek post suggesting we are better off just forfeiting the Alabama game. Got absolutely crushed in the comments section. Apparently BBN doesn't share my sense of humor about the football team :grimace:.

-Mine and Shootbag's podcast is getting better, imo. Changed the format just went with a more conversational style. Sounds more organic and less forced.

-Super pumped for the Ryder Cup. One of the best events sports has to offer.

-Really good weekend for CFB. Heck of a slate of games for gambol.

-Lynagh's is dope.

Enjoy the weekend, you guys. Go Cats.

Friday Shorts:

- Lass is headed to Red Rocks (for a Grizz concert) as part of the Denver bachelorette party she's on. Jealous.

- So, anyone pumped about Westworld? I don't know what to think. HBO has had some bigtime misses of late.

- I miss Anth and BBdK. :cry:

- Ryder Cup :raised_hands:

- Bama covers with ease.

- Skyline for lunch today- 3way, extra crackers, sidecar cheese coney no onions, and a Diet Dr. Pepper. :pray:

- That's actually the best, least gooberish picture of Mitch I've ever seen.

- Gotta love Cal's constantly evolving pitch. Less MKG/Davis now and more Booker/Lyles/Towns.

- Pretty impressive that charity softball game raising $450grr for Louisiana.

- [thumb2] to Bell's Oktoberfest. Still have Same Adams as my #1, but it might be #2. Bell's comes strong every time.

- Hottest Black Chicks From the 90s:

1. Janet Jackson
2. Hillary from Fresh Prince
3. Hallie Berry (preference toward "The Program")
4. Toni Braxton
5. Christina Millian

- So, anyone pumped about Westworld? I don't know what to think
I think they should have pumped some of the money from this project (which appears to be VAST) and spent it a few years ago to do 2 more seasons of Deadwood

science fiction + western + rapey will either be horrible or spectacular, no middle ground

Reactions: tommyg4uk
Kinda interesting how many of these guys aren't wearing hats the one week they aren't required to by sponsors -- I'd do the same thing. Hats serve a purpose at times, but wearing one just to wear one...no thanks.

I need a ride or die chick, tbh

69b8.jpg

Spieth/Reed laying the wood yet again. :fire::fire::fire:

-Wes is going to be pissed you guys are shitting on Aaliyah, and I agree with him. Shout out to Chili too, thought she was flat gorgeous as a little wodie, probably my first true AA crush.

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyg4uk
In years we look to be in contention, I always took the start of the campout as my cue to buy an airline ticket to that season's Final Four destination. (Because when it's not driveable, it can be harder to get there than to get a game ticket).

Eyes on the prize, playing the long game, and such. But hey - you guys enjoy practice and say hi to Ryan Lemond!

I would choose to be at every UK basketball game over TV just for the feeling right or wrong that my in game redass actually may have an effect on the game rather than when I'm alone pitching a remote across the living room.

I speak from a position of knowledge having not gotten home until midnight after the Bengals game last night.

The Ryder Cup is unreal. When these dudes get the excuse to fire at every flag and make every putt it really puts into perspective how exceptionally good they are.

Toni Braxton and/or Halle Berry are the hottest black ladies of the 90s that I can recall. Other suggestions (preferably with easily googleable nudes) are welcome.

HDTV beats the bad games. But going to good games is awesome. Also, f*** Barnhart.

That's just common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT