ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
One flight up to the fun, bub. Gus Jacobs wasn't at Miami so I'm sure it was all good if you were a cool enough dude.

Probably an all player dorm, anyways. Terrible joke, Max -- you were obviously the guy calling the RA all the time.

Mods, please ban.

4 page letter
One in a Million
If your Girl only Knew
Tell Me your that Somebody
Try Again
More than a Woman....

all are better than Back n Forth, which is a great song. I hope she didn't allow R Kelly to piss on her.

Reactions: catholic_back
Aaliyah is #1 for me. Fell in love with her in Romeo Must Die. Tell Me Your That Somebody is probably my favorite song of hers. She died and it was huge news for a few days then 9/11 happened and poof.
Aaliyah.jpg

And you know she would have got hotter as she aged into her 30's.

No need to get cute, there are a clear top 3 for me.

-Back And Forth -- probably the best overall jam, great beat/vibe...and the song that made her. Her debut.

-Are You That Somebody -- Nostalgia. Wasn't a single night in my first few years of college where this wasn't played at a party or bar. Timbo is his prime, etc. Whenever I hear it, I'm transported back.

-Rock the Boat - Best 20 word song of all time? Great additon to any waxing CD. Also her official acceptance of adulthood and now "'I'm a sex symbol" imo. Great Sexy video...and of course, the song/video she made hours before her death. #RIP

Reactions: VernHatton52
Watching this Amanda Knox doc. What a wackjob this Italian prosecutor is. Helluva imagination for a guy in such a position.

Reactions: BleedBlueCats21
-Indy all week for meetings. FAT!!
*Good - Escape Room, Napolesse, Shapiro's, Patachoo, Slippery Noodle, 1933 Bar
*Decent - Sun King, Bakersfield
*Meh - St. Elmo's steak, Palominos, Bee Roasters coffee, Omni Hotel
*Time to dry out the body after Indy/Chicago/SoCar game run. Shew. 6 weeks b/w adventures.

-My boy Tom Fornelli is an awful GAMBOL but he's got UK pegged as the most likely landing spot for Miles. I know some aren't excited about that but the dude is a HELL OF a coach and loyal as all get out. We're not getting more than 4 wins. Make the move.

-Work weekend, which is perfectly timed, plus it's slow so I'll be catching up with RC and CFB in the background all day.

-SAE's prep school angle comes off very little brother like. Just saying.

-Thought Ballers actually got a little better this season.

-Nice little ride tomorrow and a few days in the 80's next week. :)

-Vegas is going to be bonkers. Seems like everyone in the crew is going... except of course WCC.

Reactions: B.B.d.K. and wcc31
Two jobs that Les Miles would be great for that will most likely be open after this year - Baylor and Purdue. Our only chance is if he decides to take a year off IMO.

Nothing spells success at UK like an offense from the 70s that requires top 5 recruiting classes.
Good call but then I look at this and I feel like your a idiot.

Career Record: 142-55 (15+ years)
LSU Record: 114-34 (11+ years)

2011 AP National Coach of the Year | Details
2011 Home Depot National Coach of the Year | Details
2011 Walter Camp National Coach of the Year
2011 Liberty Mutual National Coach of the Year
Second-winningest coach in LSU history with 114 victories
BCS National Champions in 2007
SEC Champions in 2007 and 2011
13-0 regular-season record in 2011

Reactions: BleedBlueCats21
Good call but then I look at this and I feel like your a idiot.

Career Record: 142-55 (15+ years)
LSU Record: 114-34 (11+ years)

2011 AP National Coach of the Year | Details
2011 Home Depot National Coach of the Year | Details
2011 Walter Camp National Coach of the Year
2011 Liberty Mutual National Coach of the Year
Second-winningest coach in LSU history with 114 victories
BCS National Champions in 2007
SEC Champions in 2007 and 2011
13-0 regular-season record in 2011
He had top 5 talent his entire tenure there. I don't know why this is so hard to understand; even good coaches won't work everywhere.

You sound like a Minnesota fan circa 2009. Congrats. Also love that SAE has abandoned his "listen to other fanbases" mantra.

Not getting it done at LSU and winning 7 games in the rock fight that is the SEC East are two entirely different things.

He's a solid, proven head coach. Something we haven't had in Lexington this decade.

Reactions: second2none04
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT