ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are your best and worst public test scores this year in the state.
SchoolScoresTop10bottom10WEB.jpg

Some dumb schools in Louisville.

Cordia being one of the most improved and still one of the worst schools is impressive. Roderick Rhodes needs to start recruiting some Asian ballers.

Last edited:
Ha, that's awesome. Always like to imagine if all the black fans would have been able to run onto the court and mob Tayshaun like that, would have been worth the T imo.

That's probably the highlight of his career aside from his MVP acceptance, btw.

Reactions: JustinSphere
An East Tennessee State University student was arrested Wednesday after going to a Black Lives Matter protest on campus wearing a gorilla mask and handing out bananas. Tristan Rettke, an 18-year-old freshman, wore overalls and a gorilla mask and, wandering barefoot while holding a burlap sack with a Confederate flag and a marijuana leaf on it, offered bananas to students who were protesting, according to a report by ETSU police.

o_O

How in this day and age of fantasy football has someone not Nancy Kerrigan'd a player yet? I mean, that was over flipping ice skating.

Top 10 worst MIDDLE SCHOOLS......Valley HIGH SCHOOL.

Does that mean the high school test worse than middle school level?

^ It may actually be 40% based on "growth" at the EL level. See page 5 of this FAQ. Of course, it will all be changing soon anyway.

Texas Tech makes me kinda jelly. They can't stop shit, but their offense is silly...like Mumme on steroids, really. Fun as hell to watch, at least.

Need to get Neal Brown or someone in here and try and duplicate that shit.

"Surgeon with a pool cue" is a dope ass description to be honest. But I have to believe the threat of being murdered kind of goes along with being a seedy bar owner/pool hustler.

-Guy I knew from high school learned the game from Toby. We'd give him hell over it because supposedly Toby was a homo, but Walter could flat out play, man.

Few of us would hit up Caddyshack's for Wednesday night karaoke, and he'd bust them guys up all night using a broke ass house stick. Lost art really.

Last edited:
Reactions: RibsAndWhiteBread
Saw that new documentary on John MacAfee last night, "Gringo."

Pretty interesting, but what a weirdo. Guy makes a fortune in anvtirus software and then runs off to Belize. Basically tried to take over the country, had his own private army. He had a harem of teenage girls...who don't really have sex with him, they do something else he likes...which is rather disgusting.

Anyway, what's going on with these snakes Rob?

https://www.cnet.com/news/hikers-dr...eals-a-rare-sight/#ftag=YHF65cbda0?yptr=yahoo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT