ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get at me by insulting UC. wtf? What a silly little bitch.

Rarely buy beef jerky because most of it sucks, especially the leather texture mingua, but this brand is:fire: The filet of beef jerky.
#tellwimpysnackstotakeahike
1432835678617_sweet%20chipotle%2092g%20front.800w.jpg

Last edited:
- The debate tonight is going to underwhelm. Hillary is going to be long winded and Trump may get a couple one liners in...but no knock out punches.

- Was sitting at a bar alone on Saturday, get a call from a colleague asking me if want to go to a party. Sure. I mean, this guy is 31 and has told me ge doesn't drink, can't be anything nuts.

False. It was some huge party on the University of Alaska campus. [laughing]

Hadn't been to a college party in 6-7 years, maybe. Six DJs, huge bonfire, alcohol being snuck in...lots of nostalgia. Was out by 12.

- No sales or income tax in Alaska is the shit.

- Enjoyed the games I've seen at Nippert.

[laughing] I've never read a more insecure, fanciful, Little Brother post my entire life.

Enjoy your Cardinals, weirdo.

Why would I give a flying F what conference UC is in you stupid sonofabitch? You just made all of our entire point about you. F UC sports. I don't give a shit about them. If they're Big East or Big 10- I don't care. I don't even care enough to hate them.

Keep slobbing on that Cardinal knob, you pathetic fairweather Louisville MFer.

Trying to get at me by insulting UC. wtf? What a silly little bitch.

I just can't fathom the way Rainman's brain works.

I hate when people like different food than me. Really grinds my gears. WhAT- you don't like the taste of that food??? Well, go to hell!!!

[cheers]

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Booming local craft beer scene

Does anywhere not have a booming craft beer scene in 2016?

Give it ten years and let InBev wave a little money and a non-compete in front of all the hipsters and there will be about a dozen breweries in the country again.

Reactions: Mossip
Does anywhere not have a booming craft beer scene in 2016?

Give it ten years and let InBev waive a little money and a non-compete in front of all the hipsters and there will be about a dozen breweries in the country again.

Yes, but we also have several t-shirt shops, trendy farm-to-table restaurants, three good taco places and also a macaroon bar.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
Not having the University of Louisville in Cincy is probably the biggest mark in its favor imo. I spent Saturday at BIG TIME U10 FUTBOL in Da Ville and had to suppress a perpetual urge to vomit looking at all the CUADINALZ gear out there. I don't know how you people there live with that shit.

Cincy's two biggest problems are: the constant threat of a race war, and being in Ohio.

Still puts it ahead of Louisville, imo

My sister-in-law and her friend were in town for the weekend from Truannoh and we spent some time in OTR.

A main tourist attraction for Cincinnati should be "people watching." Goodness. They were transfixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mashburned
The IKEA cafeteria is out of this world. Basically Swedish Thanksgiving all the time. Worldly refined palates will understand what I'm talking about.

The country of IKEA >>>> the actual country of Sweden

Reactions: Joey Rupption
However, if you scraped the sticky dog shit/vomit that is UofL off the city of Louisville, it would be pretty swell.

-IM BACK ******s!!!

Had to take a break, couldn't take one more post of Chase felating Hillary. Good grief

My favorite post while I was gone, was when Willy said....." I wasn't sure who I was going to vote for, but after tonight's democratic convention, I'm going with Hillary".
Lol........you have known the Clintons for 40 years, she has been everything from sec of state, to senator to first lady, but a 3 day concert made your mind up. What a terribly weak person

-runner up dumb post was 73, guessing I was gone because of some stupid gay post. You used to tape your girlfriend's picture to your shoulder pads. That's the gayest thing I've ever heard. There is zero doubt you have had wieners in your but.

The dumbest thing about you Cincinnati ******s, is that you don't even live there, hell you don't even live in the same touching state. That would be like me getting butt hurt over Kennebunkport, Maine.

And there has to be SOMETHING to the stoops rumors. Way too much fire.

Washington.

There's who we need to watch. A team on the brink of imploding, an idiot coach and an even bigger idiot/impatient owner who certainly wouldn't learn from his mistake of hiring Steve Spurrier previously.

Need to cheer for the Redskins to be gloriously awful the rest of the way, gang.

Am I the only one getting tired of MaxPowerrr shoving his damn common sense down our throats? Get lost, bro.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
I really want to be #TeamChad, but still just can't endorse somebody that thinks Hillary is a good person.

Last edited:
Reactions: assistbyhawkins
Need to cheer for the Redskins to be gloriously awful the rest of the way, gang.
While my first instinct is to tell you to eff off, the thought of Petrino drawing up crossing routes with Jackson, Reed, Crowder and Dodson, if he ever gets healthy, is enticing.

And that goes with the obvious of their fans getting left out in the cold by Bobby, Crawford eating his stupid ass 'come to jesus' columns and the CFB world simultaneously doing a Nelson Muntzian "ha-ha" in cardinal nations face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT