ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
3b8298f54cbe1c53f2d2db6422bf0feb.jpg

Reactions: Mashburned
"A 'Serbian taco' was a popular torture technique during the Balkan Conflict in which a prisoner would have his entire penis and testicles removed by rusty machete and then fed to him."

- Wikipedia, probably

Reactions: Midway Cat
Serbiantaco is probably ground lamb and spices... and id be shocked if there is more than a single resident mexican in serbia proper, so maybe its a south texas specific invention.

Well, they've been as close to Free Money as you can get this season. They're responsible for 35-40% of my balance I'd guess -- those lines have been gifts.

3-0-1 ATS
4-0 on the Over

You people who talk about "nobody giving a shit about Louisville outside Kentucky" are definitely correct as far as Vegas is concerned so far this year. #LocalKnowledge

#L1C4

Last edited:
Did Beavis make an appearance on Hey Kentucky saying he doesn't like Matt Jones?

It looked like him but old bald guys all kind of look alike.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beavis606
David Pollock has gotta be full of shit. They've probably reached out to Bobby's agent but no way four weeks into the season with Louisville in the running for a playoff spot that anyone would entertain any idea of Bobby talking with LSU. Tomma certainly wouldn't allow it but it does sound like something Floyd Street would float out to the media that this job is so special that LSU reached out and Bobby told them no.

I was pretty indifferent towards baseball up until the last few years, but now it's literally all me and boys do/watch. We are all completely obsessed. Feels like I've been living my life all wrong. Anywho, we watch anything baseball anytime we aren't playing, so the Jose Fernandez story was basically unavoidable. Was pretty tough explaining that to them. They think these guys are invincible. Also got to watch Dee Gordon do that, and it was incredible.

I'm beyond stoked for this debate, guys. I mean, it sucks that eventually one of those idiots will be the president and all, but this is amazing. God bless the USA. Hope they ask them about kapernick. Got a totino's in the oven. About to settle in. Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT