ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun little weekend.

Will be excited to watch games at the new Shakespeare in Hamburg. Sorry it wasn't ready for your last trip Strokin.

Swimmer's lettuce is impressive. Was wondering when Eddie Vedder was gonna show up.

Thinking about the new Apple watch....I mean why not. Pro's/cons?

So excited for the debate tonight. It's gonna be huge. Huge.

Instead of hitting the pavement, how about a fecal transplant?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/25/health/fecal-bacteria-obesity/index.html

dh-tweet.jpg

[eyeroll] What a bitch, this is like the 2nd or 3rd time he's tweeted something like this.

SAE really let his internet friends know where they stand on Saturday. I mean, damn. Pathetic Pre-Game slide-by attempt (that Sloot busted masterfully), and then Bop Gun Party no-show?

At least I got to spend 4 hours with a bare Mayer foot in my face, courtesy of his brother. Got a kick out of that given SAE's disdain of sandals. Great guy, btw...we had a grand ole time slapping hands after every play. Dude sits there with his earphones in and depth chart on his lap. Always amazed how much cooler the Mayer brothers are than Brooks when I meet them.

The idea that Bobby Petrino has a cakewalk to the college playoff is ridiculous. His only shot is to go undefeated, whereas an SEC team has won it all with two losses.

If that's your reason for staying at Lou-a-freaking-ville, you're a idiot.

Enough with this bullshit, GYERO. You're better than this.

This year, I disagree that Clemson/Louisville are completely eliminated from the playoff by a loss Saturday. The Big 12/Pac 12 are seemingly out already. A conference is going to get 2 teams, and the B1G and ACC seem the two most likely at this point.

Was looking back at some of the pictures from the last time UK played in Tuscaloosa. I say this without hyperbole that it was the wildest, non-spring break weekend that I remember.

My roommate at the time was a 1L at Alabama, and had just finished undergrad at UK. So while I knew I had about 7-8 folks staying at the house, that friday and saturday we ended up with well over 20. Most passed out in corners of the house or outdoors.

When all of my people arrived, each were given a bath towel, I had stocked up on TP, vitamin waters, plenty of snacking supplies, etc... but by night 3 everything was gone. That house, which was eventually swept completely in the tornado after i had moved out, was destroyed a dozen times over. People got lost downtown after a Pygmies concert and nobody came home together the night before the game- everyone just got random rides home from random people. Everyones phone died- everyone lost credit cards. Some lost wedding rings. Some kept going behind the bar with Tom Arnold where he likely had a stash of drugs. Multiple air mattresses were destroyed. Somehow the morning of the game, everyone was accounted for except my dog as someone left all the doors wide open and he would later be found in a swimming pool taking a dip, a few blocks over Then it started all over on gameday. Advil breakfast with a side of Rama Jamas. I dont really remember much more honestly- what a blur. Was never so glad to see people go home after 3-4 days.

The game was actually close- think we were within a score but turned the ball over late.

Was looking back at some of the pictures from the last time UK played in Tuscaloosa. I say this without hyperbole that it was the wildest, non-spring break weekend that I remember.

The game was actually close- think we were within a score but turned the ball over late.

IIRC David Jones had an opp to fall on a fumble near the sideline and bobbled it OB, never gaining possession.

Would have been huge. Those Bama fans were already starting to shit their pants.

SAE really let his internet friends know where they stand on Saturday. I mean, damn. Pathetic Pre-Game slide-by attempt (that Sloot busted masterfully), and then Bop Gun Party no-show?

At least I got to spend 4 hours with a bare Mayer foot in my face, courtesy of his brother. Got a kick out of that given SAE's disdain of sandals. Great guy, btw...we had a grand ole time slapping hands after every play. Dude sits there with his earphones in and depth chart on his lap. Always amazed how much cooler the Mayer brothers are than Brooks when I meet them.

Disappointing. Was he not feeling well? That just doesn't sound like the guy I post with on here every day.

Lamar is coming back next year fellas. He's only a Sophomore. Bobby isn't going anywhere until at least Lamar leaves.

F you all. I walked by because we were an hour and a half late to my wife's birthday "tailgate" party and she didn't want to hang out with my internet friends on her 35th birthday. I didn't cross the street because I didn't give a F if you all saw me. You're lucky I even walked up to say hello after I was "busted."

Funny, when I came back a little later nobody said a word to my face. Also, I stopped by post-win, grabbed a ML out of the blue cooler by the back deck, enjoyed a Pilsner, then bounced because you dbags were taking so long.

Couldn't give a F anyway, really.

I doubt Petrino leaves either but remember that the last time he left U of L he did so even though Brian Brohm had another year of eligibility left and was going to be a Heisman candidate. Now maybe he knew that Brohm wasn't as good as others thought and that the team would take a step backward after their Orange Bowl year. But, this current U of L team loses a lot of talent, especially on defense (Kelsey, Harvey-Clemens, Fields) after this season.

I saw Brooks for like a second at the tailgate. Then he was gone, and I couldn't have cared less.

73's been married to UK football for a long time. He genuinely loves her, and her slight heaviness didn't really even bother him when they got married. But now, she's ballooned to 300 pounds, he hasn't had oral in 10 years, she refuses to do anything other than lay there with the lights off because she's "too embarrassed of how she looks".

In the last couple of years though, a smoking hot UofL football has moved in next door, she lays out nude in her backyard, and she's giving 73 the bedroom eyes every time he sees her as they pass each other coming and going into their houses. Every time he bangs his wife he's thinking of her, every time he pleasures himself he's thinking of her. He can't even hear her name mentioned without a sly grin betraying his stoic face. One teeny tiny opportunity and 73 is going to be plowing UofL behind his wife's back, he's going to leave her, and he's going to blame it all on her.

Without LAMAR UL is a 9 win team with no shot of being where they are now. Not a dig at Petrino, because he is unreal. But yeah, to pass up the rest of your career at a talent magnet SEC school so you can have one more year of a superb talent, then risk fading back into good enough to be ranked but never talked about territory is not smart.

I don't think he leaves, but logically, it makes sense

I think the best bet is to look at the dumbest NFL owners out there and how happy are they with their current coaching situation?

Bobby was completely rehabilitated and absolved of all sins after he caddied for his daughter and humbly coached the Hilltoppers for a season. He is now L1C4.

This year, I disagree that Clemson/Louisville are completely eliminated from the playoff by a loss Saturday. The Big 12/Pac 12 are seemingly out already. A conference is going to get 2 teams, and the B1G and ACC seem the two most likely at this point.

Houston is still the fly in the ointment.

Reactions: wcc31
That article confirms their divorce. Obviously no secret.

Not a damn word about any of this, though...

I just don't see it. He is divorced so if he goes he'd have to make sure she was willing to go also. One of his kids has that special condition where he probably needs to be around. Of course LSU could find his ex a nice cushy gig where she'd be fine moving. But if she is happy in Tallahassee and doesn't want to move then it isn't happening.

That article confirms their divorce. Obviously no secret.

Not a damn word about any of this, though...
Let me ask you Chase, would you take a job across the country and leave your kids behind? Especially one with a rare/special condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT