POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That quote is local news speculation, not what he said. Isolated incidents in low-income areas that aren't linked to gang activity. But then again y'all were totally fine with gang activity, so long as it was white Hell's Angels gang activity.
Starting at 1:55 in the video, Coffman says 'It's a real issue. It's isolated. It's being dealt with.'. Basically the exact same thing the local news reported, so definitely not speculation. It 100% appears to be what I stated.

99.9 times out of 100, I would not be fine with Hell's Angel's gang activity. But, there is that .1% of a time when I would overlook their criminal behavior if it involved Americans standing up against foreign invaders because I am an American. You need to get your buzz words correct next time. I'm Xenophobic, not racist.

God help us...I'm sure are enemies are terrified.

GWlT7wlXQAAEvis

I saw this story earlier...I'm sure Hamas is just terrified of Merrick Garland.

How utterly sad and pathetic. I never imagined we'd have such a weak character running for office that she'd slink away like this. Feel so sorry for her and anyone that ever told her she should run for office, but at the same time, she made the final decision to run on the kneepads and class president platform. Frickin sad af

Reactions: TheFrontRunner

Must have posted support for Trump on social media or Garland wouldn't have taken his hand out of his pocket long enough to pick up the phone.

Reactions: screwduke1
Lots of you guys do that whole "If you do X then it means Y" thing. Is that a holdover from Rush Limbaugh or do you just think you can make things so by claiming it's so?
How does that differ from fine people trump meant the nazis and the mocking of a reporter who happened to have a disability meant he was mocking the reporters disability?

I know a Venezuelan, here legally but not a citizen, who told me..."you have no idea how ruthless and bloodthirsty these V-gangs are. There is nothing in the US that you can compare them to." She also said...if she were a citizen and could vote she would vote for Trump.

Same. Several. One is a citizen. Someone from their family is here on a visa/green card and is visibly frightened of ever being sent back. Would've been granted citizenship by now because of their studies and work here, if it weren't for all of the time taken away from immigration & naturalization by the deluge of illegals.

Reactions: Girthang
Says right there in the story, state law would have allowed for her to have an abortion. You should try reading your links sometimes instead of just the headline.

The only response he rates every day is this (said in a Samuel Jackson voice)-

"R.I.F. mthrfker!"

Reactions: Mash 2.4
How does that differ from fine people trump meant the nazis and the mocking of a reporter who happened to have a disability meant he was mocking the reporters disability?
If I say that X and Y are something, it's true that I've said that X is something. In the Charlottesville march, Trump said both sides (X and Y) had fine people. So, he said the White Nationalists had some very fine people.

The difference between that and your example of the Gold Star Families? You supplied the "AND Y" in the mocking of the Gold Star family. You are inventing the connection. You could have inserted anything at all because there is no link between Trump's behavior and "Gold Star Families" over Trump's behavior.

As for the reporter, he was to hold the reporter up for ridicule, he used a grotesque version of the disability to do it with.

Don't join in with him. He's a creep and a bully. A criminal. He organized the crowd to interrupt the peaceful transfer of power. And he purposefully took National Defense documents with him to Mar-a-Lago. How many times does he have to betray the country for it to sink in that he isn't just a buffoon? He's a gangster.

If I say that X and Y are something, it's true that I've said that X is something. In the Charlottesville march, Trump said both sides (X and Y) had fine people. So, he said the White Nationalists had some very fine people.

The difference between that and your example of the Gold Star Families? You supplied the "AND Y" in the mocking of the Gold Star family. You are inventing the connection. You could have inserted anything at all because there is no link between Trump's behavior and "Gold Star Families" over Trump's behavior.

As for the reporter, he was to hold the reporter up for ridicule, he used a grotesque version of the disability to do it with.

Don't join in with him. He's a creep and a bully. A criminal. He organized the crowd to interrupt the peaceful transfer of power. And he purposefully took National Defense documents with him to Mar-a-Lago. How many times does he have to betray the country for it to sink in that he isn't just a buffoon? He's a gangster.
Not everyone interested in protecting the statues in Charlottesville was a white nationalist. Is sending pallets of cash to Iran, leaving billions of dollars worth of military equipment for the Taliban not betraying the country.? The disruption of peaceful transfer is not even worth the time. It’s a farce your ilk lovingly holds onto. All Presidents take documents. Joe Biden even took them from a time when he was Senator and VP. Illegally. Bill Clinton had them in his sock drawer.

Last edited:

This is overwhelmingly the majority of white female Democrats. Dumb AF, low info, doesn’t even understand basic terms, no clue of what’s going on, but wants you dead.

In this video, she thinks Trump is a communist and that he started political division in 2015 and that she wished he would’ve been murdered and she hates to say it cause she doesn’t have any “hate in her heart.”

What a fkn psycho with absolutely no reason! Must have held a toke in 4min too long at some point after her 5th Starbucks soy latte...

THIS IDIOT IS JUST ONE REASON why people think we evolved from chimps. Hateful and hypocritical, programmed and illogical, so ignorant that even the professionally ignorant are embarrassed listening to her talk. She's a stepford wanker

Says right there in the story, state law would have allowed for her to have an abortion. You should try reading your links sometimes instead of just the headline.
There is no exception for rape in Ky so it is the law here.
And you must have not finished reading the article...
"it's unlikely Ashley would have been able to get an abortion in Mississippi; with heavy restrictions in effect and the high penalties on physicians who violate the abortion ban, it is unlikely she would have found a doctor willing to perform a procedure."

You MAGAs are the most gullible fools on the face of the planet.
You believe anything you see on these far right fake news sites... Most of which are put out by Russian bots.
Try checking legit news sources before going full blown Forrest Gump.
Trump and his Russian buddies are going all in on fake news to scare the ignorant right now.
^Accuses us of being gullible and believing what the media tells us, then claims far right media is ran by Russians who apparently have some vested interest in scaring us about letting tens of millions of unvetted foreigners in.

I mean wtf?! How does one unpack this much stupid and lack of self awareness?
i like turtles GIF

It gets said a lot...big this one may truly be the dumbest hoax the left has tried on Trump. Some on the left are even openly attacking gold star families over it.
NOBODY is attacking the families. The Army rebuked Trump not the family.
The media is rebuking Trump not the family.

How utterly sad and pathetic. I never imagined we'd have such a weak character running for office that she'd slink away like this. Feel so sorry for her and anyone that ever told her she should run for office, but at the same time, she made the final decision to run on the kneepads and class president platform. Frickin sad af
Biden has ignored reporters for going on 4 years. Walz ignored a point blank question about the murdered hostages while stuffing his face with ice cream or something. Kamala is now trying or run a campaign with answering no questions. It's almost like they don't think they need American's votes or approval.

There is no exception for rape in Ky so it is the law here.
And you must have not finished reading the article...
"it's unlikely Ashley would have been able to get an abortion in Mississippi; with heavy restrictions in effect and the high penalties on physicians who violate the abortion ban, it is unlikely she would have found a doctor willing to perform a procedure."
It says right in the story there is an exception for rape in the Mississippi law Sam. Who says it was unlikely? The reporter with an axe to grind?

Biden has ignored reporters for going on 4 years. Walz ignored a point blank question about the murdered hostages while stuffing his face with ice cream or something. Kamala is now trying or run a campaign with answering no questions. It's almost like they don't think they need American's votes or approval.

Yeah, but Putz and Sniffy Joe are and always have beenbrazen and in your face with their disdain for people. Harris is just an out-of-her-depth, empty vessel that is scared as a rabbit. Biden hidin and Walz two steppin is calculated. She's a fk up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT