ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I want Petrino to leave just like everyone else- just looking at the CFB landscape in 2016.

Rory just won the Tour Championship, FedEx and will probably bang Paulina.

What a great playoff.

LSU is a football school, hotter coeds and they give no fvcks about morals or character either.
Only about 4 schools easier to recruit to than LSU. Which is the main reason. He probably won't leave but don't be silly it's a much much better job.

And yeah... LSU isn't exactly leading the country in recruiting ethics.

I don't think Petrino goes to LSU. I think Herman might if Strong doesn't get canned this year.

that was some fun stuff right there golfballs.

Petrino is a contender for the playoff with an allstar qb back for the foreseeable future lairtardian to think he leaves floyd in the next two years.

Everyone who thought the stoops rumor was "fun" should find another team. TS

Trip to Tuscaloosa on deck. Ill take the basketball comments in stride.

Back to lurk

Last edited:
1. Petrino ain't leaving UofL ever again
2. Even if he does Jurich would magically hire Tom Herman or Nick Saban or Jeff Brohm or someone else who will beat our brains in annually. Doesn't f*cking matter

Why is ESPN so slow? We're at least an hour into the Palmer news breaking and they still havent reported it.

You misspelled Jimbo.
I just don't see it. He is divorced so if he goes he'd have to make sure she was willing to go also. One of his kids has that special condition where he probably needs to be around. Of course LSU could find his ex a nice cushy gig where she'd be fine moving. But if she is happy in Tallahassee and doesn't want to move then it isn't happening.

I just don't see it. He is divorced so if he goes he'd have to make sure she was willing to go also. One of his kids has that special condition where he probably needs to be around. Of course LSU could find his ex a nice cushy gig where she'd be fine moving. But if she is happy in Tallahassee and doesn't want to move then it isn't happening.

Did you pull the court file on Jimbo Fisher or something?

Might be time to get a job, my man.

Reactions: Midway Cat

Didn't say he'd take it... but he's on (if not at the top) of their list.

-Quit saying "back to lurking" if you post at least once a week in here. Good grief.

-Haven't seen it mentioned in GYERO but Gran is getting mentioned as a candidate for the newly-vacant Florida International gig. He's been rumored for low-major HC jobs forever, and this one would make sense, considering his FL recruiting ties.

-Politics aside, that debate tonight is going to be fantastic television. And since the MNF game is poop, those predictions of 100 million viewers aren't THAT outrageous. Then again, with all these millennials and their streaming, hard for anything to garner those kinds of TV ratings anymore.

-Spicy Southwest Salad at CFA is legit.

-Recorded that Scully game yesterday. The guy's voice is like a hammock for my years. Best of the best.

-Great to see Swimmer again even though I did not even recognize him. Looks like a movie star.

-So this is 7 years of John Wall shots?

-Had a good time at the game. Just tried being a fan and not griping the whole game. However Geese kept pointing out to me that Courtney Love was/is awful and basically does nothing during the game. I thought the atmosphere was great and liked the COAL WHISTLE especially when they mixed it with Metallica.

-While leaving the game I was hustling across Nicholasville Road and had to make a quick move over a curb and felt something pop. At first I thought it was my Achilles but turned out to be a calf strain. I mean I was just going over a curb. I could not put much weight on it yesterday but iced it all day and it feels much better now but I mean getting old sucks.

-What role did Rowland have on the Stoops knockedupanintern-gate this weekend? Seems like there is some shade being thrown at him for propagating the rumor.

-Headed to Detroit today and its going to be in the mid to low 60's up there. Will feel freezing after this past 90 degree weekend.

Honestly, Arnie passing has bummed me out maybe more than any celebrity death that I can think of...I think it's because he reminds me of my grandfather.

Same. News made me actually sad last night.

-That golf playoff o_O There was a great article in GolfWeek a few weeks back about Ryan Moore, and how he's never even been in the "conversation", and how he doesn't really care one way or the other, while admitting maybe that's only b/c "he's never been a part of it." Apparently, he's a bit of a tour recluse.

-Great Saturday in Lexington. Was nice to finally have a WIN. First time we've beaten an non-Vandy SEC team 3 years in a row since....UT back in 1959.

-Huge GAMBOL weekend. [cheers]

-Can we have some Fall weather, please?

Monday Shorts:

- Had a great time at the wedding. Hell, any time you get to see your married-with-kids buddies is a good time these days.

- Stayed in Lawrenceburg but the wedding was 25 minutes away. That just tells you how far out in the sticks it was. Catholic wedding and a reception at the American Legion. Buffet-style dinner. Turkey, roast beef, mashed potatoes, etc. Draught Bud Light and Evan Williams. Little kids running around everywhere (the bride is the youngest of 11 LOL). It was awesome. I loved it. Reminded me of all the weddings I went to growing up before everyone got all fancy. Sometimes- many times- less is more.

- The lass is a freaking hoot at weddings. I'll give her that. Puked her brains out in the middle of the night, but fun nonetheless. Plus, she always keeps me from the mistake of the post-wedding bar run. You know, go out after the wedding, get even drunker, tack on an extra $50 to your night. It's stupid and I always want to do it, and she always shoots it down. I thank her the next day every time.

- Lawrenceburg isn't a bad place. Reminds me a lot of Louisville- decent little river town.

- Someone showed me the Stoops rumor at the wedding on their phone but I was half-shitty by then. What's the story (morning glory)?

- Is Ed Orgeron the best interim coach of all-time or what? Watch him lead them to a couple big wins and get the players behind him come hiring time. It's a stonecold lock. Lucky for LSU Fan, their boosters do not F around.

- Some interesting options for the Tigers. I don't think Petrino is leaving, but not because of any type of loyalty. I don't think he'll leave a year with Jackson on the table. FSU -to-LSU is at best a lateral move, but Fisher doesn't seem happy there for some reason. Then you have Herman- who's hot as hell right now and Houston is a big recruiting area for LSU, too. People will bring up Briles, but I don't see any big school taking him this soon.

- You got to think Oregon and USC will both have openings this winter, too.

- What the hell is going on at Notre Dame? I'm afraid to even call my buddy right now.

- The Bengals need Burfict back. Jesus Christ.

- Hell yeah, I am looking forward to this debate. Talk about contrasting styles. [laughing] Oh, and here's a preemptive STFU to Anth.

Last edited:
weather.jpg

:cool2:[banana][cheers]

-I thought the atmosphere was great and liked the COAL WHISTLE especially when they mixed it with Metallica.
I couldn't tell by you standing and giving a massive tug on the whistle EVERY 3rd down. Christ, take a play off hoss.[eyeroll]

COAL WHISTLE POWER RANKINGS - 'For Whom the Bell Tolls', 'Guerrilla Radio', 'Walk'.

- What's there to say about Snell that hasn't already been noted? Dude is a mini-Marshawn. And leading the SEC in rushing TD's...not too shaby.

- First CWS game sober from stem-to-stern since high school. Weird, in a good way.

- Needing this rain like a mofo, grass is burnt to a crisp. Reseeding this spring will be in order for sure.

- In my next life, I want to come back as Red Hat Guy. I mean, dude probably makes six figures and all he does is strut out on the field, bs with the zebras until someone buzzes him from the booth to take his happy ass back to the sidelines so play can resume.

- You like that!?, Odell Beckham. And nice tuft with the kicking net followed by tears on the sidelines, gaf.

- Yes Coach Bobby is a POS, but he's not an idiot. Cakewalk to the playoff compared to SECW.

- I thought everyone had chief on ignore? Suckers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT