ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
14359179_664402793712055_8332280265992618676_n.jpg

Well this is depressing. The kids graduating high school this year were born the year I graduated high school. They put old timey boom boxes on their parade float to represent a bygone era. At least that's what I assume those purple boxes are supposed to be.
LOL OUR PARENTS HAD SEX AT THIS PARTY AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED NAMELY US, US HAPPENED is the subtext here I guess

You guys keep it up and you'll never hear what words of wisdom two Eastern Kentucky EMT's had for me when I was laid up in the emergency room, post strike.

Mosquito Coast is awful. I watch whenever it's on but it's awful. Especially the end. Saw it on a HS Field Trip. Gosh it was the suck. Local Hero thought that was a good movie. Ugh. And that chick? So ugly. Just a stupid movie.

Boy getchee sum that prescription dog food ya be awright.
WettCat, who was just trying to enjoy the ride, once got run from this thread for making fun of the urban dialect, yet Mashburned can make fun of E. Kentuckians with impunity? This is why Trump will be named king in November.

That's literally how I speak, tbh.

Idk how this plays, or what people think of me, but my go-to greeting when mf'ers that just have to greet me in passing even tho I'm trying my damnedest to not be talked to is "hidee"....imagine I kind of sound like John Short, a great American and a man I admire very much, tbh.

I assume he has figured out a way to defraud ChiefGirlfriendExperience and krazykats via bitcoin.
I'm ok with you iStalking me but why do you always bring me up when bitcoins are discussed? I've never said anything other than it being a waste of money and time.

Ted Cruz endorses a guy who made fun of his wife/called her his beard in so many words and insinuated that his dad helped kill JFK.

The Cincinnati Enquirer endorsed a democrat for the first time since Woodrow Wilson.

This election is either the best or the worst, can't decide.

Gustavo's (Prospect) Snackdown

Chips and salsa: warm chips, decent salsa (needs to be kicked up a notch with the hot sass)

Chicken fajitas: These were good.

ATMOSPHERE: Honestly, the dude has done a hell of a job with the space. Easily the nicest Mexican joint I've been to, and extremely reasonable.

You just got to check it out.

I appreciate joey's humor and think he is probably a brilliant man but i click maybe 1% of his links.

I'm not a politico, especially on the internet bc i'm not an asshole, but I will say im constantly confused by the "I'm moving to Canada if so & so is elected" folks.

I mean- ok. Like is it a threat if Judy from Evansville is threatening to move? Is she assuming she will hold the country's voters hostage until her candidate is rightfully chosen? Why is moving to Quebec the go-to threat for the politically unsatisfied?

Lena Dunham's pledge to leave the country if Trump wins is truly The Donald's biggest selling point.

Should really center an ad campaign around that IMO.

I mean, this is not a bad idea.

I won't vote for Trump under any circumstances, but if I never have to see that cow naked again on Sunday evening I would have to consider a vote for The Donald.

What if I told you that you didn't have to watch Girls but could still vote for whomever you wished?

I would tell you that the thirty minutes spent watching a show that is sort of funny while being chick-oriented is both a cheap investment and just part of the girlfriend experience.

Plus my new goal is to sometime get high as a kite with Gary Johnson. Dude is the new Gatewood.

I mean, that's got to be rough as an actor. You get a call about a love scene in an upcoming episode of Girls, hoping you get to do something even more extreme to Allison Williams, but then they might stick you with that thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT