BBdK's Co. Customers - X+500,000

Or using restaurants...

Joey's Co. - Mussel Burger Bar
BBdK's Co. - Chick-Fil-A

Or using post counts...

Joey's Co. - Joey
BBdK's Co. - BBdK

Reactions: assistbyhawkins
KFB used to have some awful claims manuals that encouraged their adjusters to basically lowball the shit out of people, take advantage of folks in their hour of desperation, etc. Not sure how that goes with the whole "Jesus" theme, but I'm a cynical sort, I guess. I'm sure it's much better now, though.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
And FTR, I'm pretty sure most insurance companies had (or still have) these types of manuals at some point, so I'm not singling KFB out. I've just personally laid eyes on theirs.

Reactions: _Chase_
Feel pretty fortunate to have USAA for all my coverage (except the boat and those sons of bitches can burn in the fires of hell).

I don't know what we are yelling about!
strangest confrontation/debate/fight in GYERO history

c'mon Clemson. rest up, recover, heel up, draw up exotic new plays over the next 10 days. The entire nation is counting on you.

from Rowland's article & the Jordan Watson hot take, it comes down to a simple question: do players like Mark Stoops? Or trust him? Pretty clear Towles & Phillips did not when they left, neither did some other guys like Dyshawn Mobley. Hard to expect an 18-21 yr old to kill themselves on the field if they do not like nor respect the person(s) giving them direction.

great in every aspect of his job except being a leader of young men, inspiring them to smash through walls against all odds. why in 3 1/4th yrs have never upset anyone, and have been upset a times instead.

UK football doesn't get it right often, but last night we got it right. Very cool tribute.:football::fistbump:
160922UKSTATUE-MC329
\

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/college/kentucky-sports/uk-football/article103568827.html

Officer Eddie: (reading Steve Sax's license) Well well, Steve Sax, from New York City.

Officer Lou: I heard some guy got killed in New York City and they never solved the case. But you wouldn't know anything about that now, would you, Steve?
(Lou and Eddie laugh)

Steve Sax: But there are hundreds of unsolved murders in New York City.

Officer Lou: You don't know when to keep your mouth shut, do you, Saxxy Boy?

Reactions: Kentucky81
Kentucky Farm Bureau will always have a special place in my heart, because of their folksy, twang-laden, country-inspired, down home southern commercials. That baritone-voiced old man in their radio ads is awesome, and I want him to read me bedtime stories. They can do no wrong, imo.

Reactions: CatManDoo
I'm pretty well versed in the art of pant sizing, and if you gained 30lbs and joined the 34x32 club, that's weird. You wear uncomfortable pants, I bet. Too snug, probably not at proper hip height, don't utilize belt like you should, etc. 180-190+, you're pushing the limits and should just swallow your pride and go for the 35-36 for comfort purposes. Too many people sacrifice comfort for what little pride they have left and it doesn't have to be that way. Nobody knows your pant size till you slip up and tell them for some odd reason anyway. Get a clue about pants.

I'm pretty well versed in the art of pant sizing, and if you gained 30lbs and joined the 34x32 club, that's weird. You wear uncomfortable pants, I bet. Too snug, probably not at proper hip height, don't utilize belt like you should, etc. 180-190+, you're pushing the limits and should just swallow your pride and go for the 35-36 for comfort purposes. Too many people sacrifice comfort for what little pride they have left and it doesn't have to be that way. Nobody knows your pant size till you slip up and tell them for some odd reason anyway. Get a clue about pants.
Maybe he wears the u-shaped crotch Wranglers for extra comfort. Don't judge a man until you have walked a mile in his jeans.

<--by the way im a Tommy Bahama only jeans man. So soft and comfortable.

Nobody knows your pant size till you slip up and tell them for some odd reason anyway.

Unless they're Levi's and they plaster it on a tag on the back. :mad: I had to get a wider belt to try and cover mine up. Figured a strip of electrical tape might be a little too conspicuous.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Kentucky Farm Bureau will always have a special place in my heart, because of their folksy, twang-laden, country-inspired, down home southern commercials. That baritone-voiced old man in their radio ads is awesome, and I want him to read me bedtime stories. They can do no wrong, imo.

Agreed...until the hokey "My Old Kentucky Home" commercials that are so cheesy and awful I have to turn the channel. :thumbsdown: You probably haven't seen them in Louisiana.

Reactions: CatManDoo
Al Purnell's sausage commercials (but why the touch are there apple slices mixed in on the plate? who does that with a sausage biscuit breakfast).

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
Nobody is going to be a bigger rock star in Lexington than John Calipari, but Kiffin might give him a run for his money.

Friday Five- BEAT THE COCKS
Outkast- ATLiens
Bob Dylan- Hurricane
The Doors- Light my Fire
Sturgill- Call to Arms
Shaggy- Angel

North Carolina will be interesting this year. Lost their two best players and bring in maybe one freshmen who will contribute. Return a lot, though. Anyone like them?

Al Purnell strikes me as the kind of guy that wouldn't hesitate to feed an illegal immigrant to his pigs if the need arose.

If he had run for office on that platform in Kentucky, there's a decent chance he'd have won.

{Rally Chant}BROWN SKIN!!!!...cha cha cha...PIG PIN!!!!{Rally Chant}

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT