ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al Purnell strikes me as the kind of guy that wouldn't hesitate to feed an illegal immigrant to his pigs if the need arose.

If he ran for office on that platform in Kentucky, there's a decent chance he'd win.

{Rally Chant}BROWN SKIN!!!!...cha cha cha...PIG PIN!!!!{Rally Chant}

Why? Because he's white and country and has an accent? You're a bigoted a-hole, Chase. And, by the way, the two underscores surrounding your stupid handle are stupid.

Reactions: Mashburned
Stephen Johnson tomorrow...

40% chance he is UK football suck.

40% chance he is meh.

20% "hey, we might be onto somethin' here!" good.

How we gonna be any good this year with our guys using?

Five-star freshman Malik Monk is laid back off the court, but he surprises people with his fire on the court. "I'm a dog." He says the UK roster is full of "dogs" this season who are "willing to do anything to win." The talent here is immense. But the confidence and attitude on this roster are critical, too.

The margin of error of me losing my shit with UK Football and Milquetoast right now is razor thin. If they don't honor Page, Hackett, Northington and Hogg by letting them ( Mel Page for Greg Page, rip) lead them onto the field or in the Cat Walk then they're all a bunch of non pr thinking morons.

I am near certain Chester and John Short are Ryan Lemmond characters. Mags has been slow playing him but in fact he is a multifaceted talented character actor. The Dana Carvey of KSR.

We suck at football LOLZ. Whatever I am ready for fall weather, lights, bourbon/sprite and a couple of BJW high fives tomorrow before having my soul crushed.

<---not a fan of Friday weddings touches up my entire day/weekend.

Not sure Matt would let the idea of having a fake caller call-in pretending he has severe autism fly.

Pretty sure John Short is 100% real.

I hear what you're saying, but if that's the straw that breaks the camel's back........
The margin of error of me losing my shit with UK Football and Milquetoast right now is razor thin. If they don't honor Page, Hackett, Northington and Hogg by letting them ( Mel Page for Greg Page, rip) lead them onto the field or in the Cat Walk then they're all a bunch of non pr thinking morons.

Reactions: Century Cat
I'm sure the Dabo v Petrino showdown will go just as well all expect. Good luck guys

John short is real.

- Last minute Lexington trip in the AM! May swing by Cooper, but I've got a million people I'm "supposed" to see during the day.

- Swing down to BG Sunday to see parents, then down to Nashville for interview on Monday. Hair looks great now, if anyone was concerned.

- all the medical billing talk is incredibly fascinating, especially since none of us actually know how in the eff we actually get paid. All I know is I'll likely work for a company that skims at least 50% of what I "bill" for. Capitalism!

- Hard to beat perfectly executed wings on the grill with my own buffalo sauce and a craftie. Last night dinner was :100points:

- Broke out the UK (no UH logo) scrub cap today, would really like to see a win in person.

12th script finished. Meeting at 3:00. So… we are supposed to read and go over 48 scripts on a Friday at 3:00?

False.

Things are looking up. Only 1 kids soccer game to watch on Saturday. Wife's Family Oktoberfest with my famous goetta kraut balls on Sunday.

Mon-Wed I'll be in Franklin, TN shooting some new Camry and Corolla commercials. Thurs-Sun the wife and I will leave the kids with her family and party in Vegas with mine. Haven't seen my bro who lives in Utah in a while and I haven't seen his son in 8 years.

My man Sky Walker just called. He is a huge fan of Fox and especially Monk.

To quote GIlbert from Revenge of the Nerds, "Gonna be a great year."

Reactions: wcc31
Speaking of Sky Walker, looking forward to trying out this death star on the ol' Star Wars Battlefront tonight. I'm coming for you, DogHairzzzz69.

#realtalk- how does GYERO effectively clean out their YETI to get rid of the morning coffee odor for clean afternoon ice water? Regular ol' Dawn doesn't seem to be cutting it. I assume there's a $75.00 YETI loofah I need to buy.

Reactions: Mashburned
-Huge loss for Nova.

-:rolleyes: Jon Short is real and I don't get hating on the guy. He's fine.

-Bolt is amazing and transcendent in a way that only the special ones are. Universally loved around the world. Be interesting to see how he evolves after running. He can certainly move into that Ali mode.

-Woke up a little fuzzy, gtydwotm crushed, lunch on the river, local roaster for coffee, booze time.

-Solid crew tomorrow and Chad has a wedding :joy:

-Bonzo, Bowmore. Try it.

-Cox win tomorrow. Trying to decide how much to gambol on them.

-Hillary on "Between to Ferns."[laughing]

^ I put a hundo on SC moneyline +115, may go back for more.

Don't care what any online videos or tests have shown, Ozark trail doesn't come close to the Yeti Cup. We have a few of those for backups, and my bedside ice (water) is melted when I wake up. With my Yeti, there is still ice left over the next night when I go to refill.

Maxx, you should get a dishwasher. They're great

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT