ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Pope and UK players give Dolly Parton a customary UK jersey

jeffky

Sophomore
Sep 22, 2017
Dolly was in Lexington to dedicate a library

That's very cool. Thanks for sharing it. Mark Pope keeps earning high marks from me!

He doesn't seem to overlook anything, does he? Sure a breath of fresh air from our past coach.
To be fair, Calipari was strong in supporting the state after several disasters. Also, he gifted $500 gift cards to federal employees across Lexington during the 2018-2019 government shutdown. I was a beneficiary of that kindness.

It was time for Cal to go, but let's not overlook the good things he did off the court while he was here.

Guessing a XXL jersey and SM shorts.

To be fair, Calipari was strong in supporting the state after several disasters. Also, he gifted $500 gift cards to federal employees across Lexington during the 2018-2019 government shutdown. I was a beneficiary of that kindness.

It was time for Cal to go, but let's not overlook the good things he did off the court while he was here.
He did do good things for sure but he also seemed more about himself in many ways and I get a feeling of a real Kentucky guy from Pope so I think that is more what I really was alluding to. But, I I agree with you that Cal did do a lot of good things too.

I have a special needs daughter who loves her. Loves going to Dollywood. Wish she could have met her.

Last edited:
Reactions: gbl97
If Pope can Coach and recruit a lick as much of Eastern Kentucky would put it , BBN is going to be reallly happy for a long time with the Pope hire.

Reactions: KFuqua
#art GIF by Yoshi Sodeoka

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT