ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Norm MacDonald's book on the time he bombed on Star Search:

Now, usually after a bad set, you can just leave and buy yourself a steak and a woman and forget the whole thing, but on this show you had to wait until the end, when they announced the winners in all the categories. I wandered around and saw the Nicaraguan junior dancer team, who must have had a bad set too, judging by the way they were sobbing. I told the mother that they should stop, but she explained that her family was very poor and this was their ticket out of the slums of Managua but that her son had dropped his sister during their routine and now their dream was dead. I told her not to worry, that there was no such thing as a junior dancer in real life, that it only existed on this one television show, so it was all for naught, anyway. What’s more, I said, not a single thing in life mattered. That seemed to cheer the mother up.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yeah I'm sure they just uploaded his entire MRI on the internet for all to see.

Welp, after a weekend of thinking it over (i.e. talking to her girl friends and how much fun a party bus would be) my wife just had me book the GD party bus for bourbon tours. Whatever.
[banana] [eyeroll]

You guys it was totally embarrassing, was trying to rub one out and the Supreme leader came in my room. But instead of running out like the guy in Alaska, he joined in.

Then he took me for a ride in his tank. Was pretty sweet. Had a bunch of cotton candy vodka and some fly North Korean honeys.

Maybe instead of the girlfriend experience, Chief might try the Corey experience.

You've made a couple of decent jokes over the years. ^ These aren't among them.

Reactions: CatManDoo
First thing you should know about wine is that you ALWAYS sniff the cork - it tells everyone around you that you are a real man about town who doesn't lay up when selecting wines.

Can't look at Brad Calipari without seeing...

Mike-Marra0409-793582.jpg

can't fire a coach if he has a losing record BUT lost his starting QB after 2 games (+3 snaps)

IMO FWIW

(of course he wasnt getting fired even if we finished 3-9 while Barker threw for 4000 yds/30 TDS)

Let's face it - it's GYERO. We're aficionados on everything.

Random poster: Hi guys. Who is the GYERO aficionado on 14th century Sienese fresco altarpieces?

7 GYERO regulars: Well, my expertise is 13th century altarpieces, but I'm no slouch when it comes to the 14th century. What can I help you with? *opens new tab, pulls up Google*

Last edited:
I've thought about that and have had several times where I didn't post for a week or two and it didn't help.

If the football team ends up making a bowl game, I will extend it to April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT