ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli Capiluto's administration is imploding before our very eyes it seems.

BluegrassPoliticsPromo_bigger.gif
Bluegrass Politics‏@BGPolitics 3h3 hours ago

Bluegrass Politics Retweeted Linda Blackford

Eli Capilouto says the media only monitors what happens on the UK campus in order to peddle papers. ^JC

Last edited:
Reactions: Midway Cat
Making some pretty rash statements about the Kentucky Kernel lawsuit whilst seemingly not having support from the BOT. I mean, I'm sure he's fine but it's not a very good look.

- I'd be fine with Rex Ryan or Lane Kiffin I mean wtf not?

- I think the UK admin is really missing the point in their defense, which really amounts to "yeah, listen we protected this guy who kept getting accused of sexual assault over and over again, but NOW we are sensitive to the privacy of the victims- many of which we arguable helped make victims". I'm no PRball but that might not be the hill you want to die on.

Neal Brown is the obvious choice to fail here next.

<----- team Eli I hope he dismantles the kernel brick by brick.

o_O He has to be trolling. Right?
I think he is serious. His 4th and 5th choices were PJ Fleck and Brohm which are two names on the hot list.

Ryan could win but I'm not sure he has ever coached on the college level and had to deal with recruiting. We know Kiffin would be gone at the first chance.

That douche referred to the free student newspaper as something like "old, out of touch....print newspaper only prints shocking garbage for profit".

I mean, he's way out of line here, and, of course, I assume he'll get a raise, or move on to Yale. He's certainly playing his cards right by calling everybody stupid and acting above the law.

All I wanted was some Tubman justice.

At least the judge called UK's handling of the Lloyd situation "bungled process, hurting both the victim and the accused". I got a little joy from that.

Reactions: Midway Cat
- Sitting in the airport with a Coke. Not bad.

- The last 2 years of football renovations don't instantly make up for 20 years of skimping (basically, since the end zone expansion). The facility benefits won't really be seen until a little ways down the road (and that's only if they are leveraged correctly by the program... ie... winning a few games). And if we wait another 10+ years to do anything else we'll be just as far behind as we were 3 years ago.

- I have to keep telling myself Barker is still a relative newbie but the concerns are warranted. He didn't win the job last year, couldn't hold the job when it was handed to him and was given it again by process of elimination after Towles left/was pushed out. Not a good look so far.

In a calculus class one year 3 of us sat in the back each day to see if we could collectively finish the crossword puzzle by the end of the hour class. Pulled it off once.

On the road, but early in the season and Pittsburgh's missing guys may be a bigger factor than Bengals' missing guys.

Should be a great football time.

*The UK hospital stuff isn't going away either. It may be as shady as the UL foundation.

*Making a wish list or top 5 coaches really depresses me even more.

*Think +19 is too much for us to cover against Henry Clay, thinking about going 5* on NMSt. Waiting it out to see which way it moves. May even throw a small bet on NMSt ML if it's an option.

*Hard to beat a quality B.L.T.

I'm convinced that Rick Neuheisel is angling for the UK job if it comes open. He has really ramped up the UK talk on his radio show with Chris Childers. He hasn't thrown Stoops under the bus but has really criticized him fairly.

Is that the old Colorado coach that had the female punter on his team that was raped/assaulted? How the hell does that guy have a radio show? Has he even coached in the last 10 years?

Is that the old Colorado coach that had the female punter on his team that was raped/assaulted? How the hell does that guy have a radio show? Has he even coached in the last 10 years?
He's on the college sports nation channel on SXM.

He last coached 3-4 years ago at UCLA. He also covers the SEC for CBS.

Got fired from Washington for participating in a GD neighborhood NCAA tournament bracket.

In 2008, The Seattle Times ran a series of articles which accused Neuheisel and athletic director Barbara Hedges of overlooking numerous discipline problems—including outright criminal behavior—during the 2000 season. During that year, UW safety Curtis Williams was allowed to play despite being issued an outstanding arrest warrant for assaulting his wife, Michelle. Linebacker Jeremiah Pharms was under investigation for robbing and shooting a drug dealer after police found his fingerprints at the scene, but was not charged until the season was over.Jerramy Stevens, the Huskies star tight end, was under investigation of raping a UW freshman on sorority row. When Stevens later crashed his truck into a retirement home, Neuheisel suspended him for half a game

Seems like a good fit.

The UK football head coaching job is a Lovecraftian abyss from which no one escapes unscathed. It matters not who captains the ship.

Speaking of Lovecraft, I think this applies quite well to the UK football fan experience:
If I am mad, it is mercy! May the gods pity the man who in his callousness can remain sane to the hideous end!

Speaking of all the sexual assaults on campuses around the country, a young lady that is a student at unc is getting ready to have a press conference in the next hour or so claiming she was raped by a football player and the school looked the other way.

UW safety Curtis Williams was allowed to play despite being issued an outstanding arrest warrant for assaulting his wife, Michelle.

Dude Mormon or something?

Also, my motto is if the sheriff can't find the dude at the scheduled football game in which my player is advertised to be playing, that ain't my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT