ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pitino bitching about taking a road trip to Grand Canyon is the most-Pitino thing since his white suit.

(And basically teeing up a Dr. Boat joke.)

Why exactly is Louisville playing basketball at a brand new D1 for-profit school? They're not even just playing in Phoenix either, they're playing in the 7,000 seat GCU Arena.

They should probably just go ahead and schedule a game against the University of Phoenix while they are out there.

Now that football season is over, anyone want to talk basketball recruiting? Who do you think we're going to get?

Reactions: MotorCityKat
Now that football season is over, anyone want to talk basketball recruiting? Who do you think we're going to get?

Young
Diallo
Petty
Washington
Bamba
Richards
And two wildcards who don't currently have offers: Kris Wilkes, and the Hollingsworth kid from Dunbar

Reactions: wcc31
Its interesting to look at comments from Tennessee fans on how great the set up and the game at Bristol was, compared to VaTech fans that hated it. Either way, i'm sure we have a basketball game in the works at Kentucky Speedway.

I'm starting to think we get Knox, too. Cal is going after the dude hard. The idea of landing Washington AND Knox has me pumped. That will give us two versatile do-it-all forwards in the MKG/Jones mold who can clean the glass, lead a break and also switch on 4-5 positions. Plus, both are very skilled offensively.

Obviously, Young and Bamba are huge priorities, too. That leaves the 2Gs- give me two of Walker, Diallo and Petty and I'll be thrilled.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
- The Browns [roll] That said, they're probably better off with RGIII out.

- Thoughts on the Ryder Cup selections?

- I can't stop watching all this JonBenet stuff (bunch of specials coming out with this being the 20th anniversary in Dec). Just find the mystery fascinating. I'm convinced it was an intruder, but you would think by now- 20 years later- the pedophile- one daring enough to pull this off- would have his DNA in the system.

- This shit is the TRUTH:
pBBW1-10388219v275.jpg

I thought it was pretty much settled that Jon Benet's parents killed her?

The DA cleared them, actually, after an unknown male's DNA was found in her underwear and also on her pajamas. All along, the police have suspected it was the parents, while the DA's office thought it was an intruder.

I just have a hard time seeing how loving parents who never showed any signs of abuse or anything of that nature could kill their daughter in that way. It makes no sense.

I just have a hard time seeing how loving parents who never showed any signs of abuse or anything of that nature could kill their daughter in that way. It makes no sense.

The parents' behavior after the investigation began definitely makes them seem suspicious. But I honestly can't imagine either parent killing her the way that it went down. I could buy one of them hitting her hard enough to cause the head injury. But to then strangle her after that to make it look like an intruder? I just can't see a parent doing that to their own kid. Maybe I'm naive.

Jon Benet's brother is a definite weirdo. Can't blame him for it though, after all I'm sure he's gone through.

I know nothing about Jon Benet other than seeing her glamour shot on shitty magazines at the checkout line when I was younger. I just assumed her parents did it and got away with it. Pretty easy assumption with toddler beauty pageant parents.

Chad, I support your use of aromatherapy lotions, buddy. Lavender and verbena fan here, but will have to give eucalyptus and spearmint a try. [thumb2]

-Certainly jealous of UL getting GD but noon kickoff sucks for them. That seems unusual, can't recall a GD being like that.
Kickoff time scheduled prior to Gameday announcement, no?

Regardless the victory party will be going on all night, much later than inflation even.

73- how was Crooked Stick?

I have a sis-in-law who carries around various oils for every ailment. And she slings them like an old time medicine show salesman.

I don't know why it annoys me so badly, but it really does.

Sunday night she hit her knee really hard on the dining room table and I just blurted out, "Oooh, I hope you have an oil for that."

Marge just glared at me.

The first 3 weeks of the season are scheduled a month or two in advance. I'm sure they were planning on being at a Top 5 matchup in Norman but plans changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT