ADVERTISEMENT

"Cooper Flagg looks like a new balance man"

Zoolander Blue Steel GIF

I hope new balance makes a comeback with the younger generation. They feel good on my lower back after the accident, but I’d prefer not being associated as being an old guy yet.

Signed,

An old guy.
They have been. They’ve done a lot of collabs with some of the most popular shoe designers and are very in demand. Salehe, jjjounds, Joe fresh goods, etc. I have received multiple compliments on my shoes from teens/young adults. Now if they are the white new balances or all black ones, no they won’t ever be hip.

New balance are a good comfy shoe at a reasonable price. I like NB and Sketchers due to their variety of wide sizes.

Hokas blow all of these shoes out of the water, in terms of comfort and support. $50 walking shoes from DSW just don't cut it.

You're gonna look like you have moon boots on, but no one is looking at you past 40 anyways.

My wife just bought me some MyDudes, I’m pretty picky about shoes but they seem to be comfortable for slipper type shoes.

I’m 41 and I wear new balance and have since I was in college. My son is 5 and he wears new balance shoes and apparel. The local high school baseball team wears new balance uniforms and I see high schoolers rocking 574s and 515s all the time. I think the days of new balance being for older folks are long gone.

Apparently he just signed a deal with new balance and someone said:

"He looks like a new balance guy.
Sincerely, a 51 year old man currently wearing New Balance shoes"

I found it funny, it's the slow time of the year on here. Hope at least one other person gets some enjoyment out of it lol
He is the next Caitlin Clark

I have a pair of New Balance, which I’m assured by my kids are back in style.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT