ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geese spending lots of time on imdb and Caddyshack trivia. Fine, you win. But, if his brother wasn't co-writer he never would have had the part. He was though and that's a good thing.

Anyone else's lass talk to you on the phone for >5 minutes, repeat herself at least thrice, and never *really* say anything? Man, talk about a pet peeve.

George Carlin's bit on the essentials of a phone call comes to mind.
See below:

If not in person, I only communicate with my wife through BitMoji via iMessage.

My guy is dead-on and I can get away with anything.

No man, not even text. Cartoon representations of your and your wife that express emotions through cool stickers and funny facial expressions.

images

Completely normal.

I checked out BS Takes podcast again today, fellas.

Kudos on debating "beating the shit out of Riley Curry" on a podcast with your real names, idiots.

Really? Didn't care much for it. Ramis forced it in there after they realized the film's biggest both stars weren't in 1 scene together. They did better apart on their own respective story lines, IMO.

But anything with Teddy Knight or Dangerfield was gold.

Have you seen the "behind the scenes special" on Caddyshack? It's great. Murray and Chase weren't even speaking during the film, which is why they hadn't been in any scenes. Then they go out and drop that sucker like it's nothing. 2 of the GOATs. Shame Chase burned every bridge he ever crossed and is a complete psychopath loser because he was amazing.

My BitMoji wins.

This is true.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Typically the only times I get voice calls from Anth or Sloot is when they think they are sick and dying.

So thanks, I guess.

So what do you Millenials do now to initiate interactions with a female? Is it all just swiping, texting and then meet up?

I mean, back in the day you had to actually talk and score some digits. And either memorize them or get it written down. There was some real magic in getting that handwritten napkin or matchbook.

Then the ever loving debate on how long to wait to call. 2 days, 3 days. Don't call at all...

A different world for sure.

Thanks for listening, man. We always appreciate compliments from our fans.
It's not bad. But, to be successful, you need to have a very specific voice about a very specific topic.

"Pardon My Take" covers a lot of ground, but it all orbits around a biting commentary on the tropes of sports journalism. That's what makes it great.

You need to approach things from a constant, interesting, viewpoint like PMT does. Otherwise, you're just two more asshole white guys who don't give much insight on anything and you'll fail.

Reactions: BarrySlice
Lass is selling a few Porch chairs on some FB Garage Sale site...

...some random crackhead PM'd her "Those are used your (sic) asking way too much get a touching life"

She very stupidly responded w/ an attitude, and got a return tirade calling her a touching bitch multiple times. [laughing] All I can do not to message this asshole, but would rather not have my house broken into, or worse. :mad:

WWGYERODO? Cricket?

Lass is selling a few Porch chairs on some FB Garage Sale site...

...some random crackhead PM'd her "Those are used your (sic) asking way too much get a touching life"

She very stupidly responded w/ an attitude, and got a return tirade calling her a touching bitch multiple times. [laughing] All I can do not to message this asshole, but would rather not have my house broken into, or worse. :mad:

WWGYERODO? Cricket?
I would have a "very special" conversation with my wife via BitMoji - on iPads for emphasis.

Reactions: JustinSphere
Buy an assault riffle and drink lots of booze while swiftly moving around the house in a tactical manner. Your choice if you would like to invite 20-30 other intoxicated people over but this should keep your family safe.

Or you could just be a giant pussy.

But if you were serious, make sure to load it and put the clip in. Otherwise, you will only scare other little pussies with it.

Last edited:
The thing that bothered me about Caddyshack was that Ty Webb was this amazing golfer when fooling around out on the course not keeping score and such but as soon as he gets into a high stakes competitive game he sucks ass. Such weakness is annoying.

B-Jew (BU)
NY-Jew (NYU)
Wash-Jew (Wash U)
Jew-lane (Tulane)
University of Spoiled Children or University of Second Choice (USC Trojans)
University of Caucasians lost among Asians (UCLA)
Southern Millionaire's University (SMU)
University of Chinese Immigrants (UC-Irvine)
University of Casual Sex and Beer (UC-Santa Barbara)

I'm jealous of the kids who went to UCSB.

B-Jew (BU)
NY-Jew (NYU)
Wash-Jew (Wash U)
Jew-lane (Tulane)
University of Spoiled Children or University of Second Choice (USC Trojans)
University of Caucasians lost among Asians (UCLA)
Southern Millionaire's University (SMU)
University of Chinese Immigrants (UC-Irvine)
University of Casual Sex and Beer (UC-Santa Barbara)

I'm jealous of the kids who went to UCSB.
Not saying you, but anyone who writes these type things or anything along the lines of Tardinals, Tarholes, Kitty Cats, UKKK, Puke, Loserville, UNCheats, etc I automatically lose respect for as a human being and know that no civil sports discussion can ensue.

Reactions: JustinSphere
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT