ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago, I told a guy on his first day at work that he reminded me of Flounder from Animal House. He went to lunch and never came back.

Wife got cute at the SEC Tourney silent auction in Nashville one year and was the only bidder on Meals's autographed picture "Shot Heard 'Round the Bluegrass. $200 :grimace:

-Actually that's a badass picture(if framed like the one Dad has).

-Stoops flossing a Panthers blue shirt last night. I dunno man, this dude needs to show out this year. Teal? Come on. Thomas is a pimp.

-SMH... my suggestion, vote 3rd party. Go Gary!!

Reactions: GrandePdre
Jesus Donald. Smh

I mean, is the fix in on this election?

I'm hopefully not thinking about it the next two weeks...but last time I was there all the euros wanted to talk about was Slick Willy porking Monica. Grief.

Doc, if you don't come back with one of those Italian ties with the image of a fully nude woman hidden on the backside, your trip will have been a failure in my eyes.

Reactions: drxman1
The Euros very much follow American politics. I was there back in April and they definitely wanted to discuss Trump. "You guys aren't serious are you?" "This a joke, right?" "He's not going to win is he?"

The Euros very much follow American politics. I was there back in April and they definitely wanted to discuss Trump. "You guys aren't serious are you?" "This a joke, right?" "He's not going to win is he?"
They certainly do, but they may want to focus a little more on their politics if we're being honest.

Agreed, Anth. I have several friends from Europe and Asia and I'm amazed at how much they comment on US politics while their countries and political systems implode around them.

And I don't recall exactly what DA said about the 2015 Wisconsin game, but if all he said was that Cal didn't coach a good game, he wasn't entirely wrong.
Unacceptable to say that about a coach who's next book is titled the art of coaching extreme talent.

Damn. The Memphis scene and chicken chain debates??!!!!! If someone could cover those two topics, and only those two topics, I would tune it to every minute.

Jacksonville peeps (@catlanta33 ?) - is there a UK alumni watch party happening for the Southern Miss game?

I'll be on Amelia Island for a wedding this coming weekend and wanted to know if we could get away and watch with some good folks.

TIA.

Last edited:
cEjvmJ1.jpg

Sadly, it appears that Cameron Meals ate Jason Lathrem.

Damn, been up since 6am yesterday. It's hot as balls over here. Upgrading the seat and then having a screaming baby behind you FTL.

Pretty cool place over here. Kind of surprised there's like a Burger King around every corner. Weird.

Saw the Royal Palace today. Pretty unreal.

Off to see the bullfights, but no acid.

Trust me, listening to the screaming baby while you were in a smaller seat would have been worse. I speak from experience.

Enjoy Europe but flying over there sucks ass. You usually arrive in their morning after leaving here in the evening, so you get no rest. Only thing worse is flying to India. At least when you're going to the Far East you usually arrive during their evening / night and pretty much go crash.

Went to a bullfight in Spain. Pretty amazing imo, but not for the weak kneed. When I was there, the bull straight jacked the matador up. Hit him dead on in the chest, but the matador twisted or something and went between the horns so he didn't get gored. They ran out and distracted the bull while the matador collected himself then he went back out and killed the bull. Felt a bit like a Rocky movie. Crowd was nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT