ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. Kentucky is going for Trump. There's really like 7 states maybe where your vote actually makes a difference.

Unfortunately, living right across the river from one of them, I get all the ads from now until November. Despite, again, my state already pretty much locked up.

Meh. Kentucky is going for Trump. There's really like 7 states maybe where your vote actually makes a difference.

Unfortunately, living right across the river from one of them, I get all the ads from now until November. Despite, again, my state already pretty much locked up.
That's what you get for not being an enlightened cord cutter, jmo.

So evidently people have been rather cruel to that Leslie Jones chick. Some mean and overtly racist stuff, a fake account of her tweeting out terrible things...but the thing that seems to have bothered her the most was pictures of her with semen on the face.

Go figure.

Yes, anti-career. The road less travelled and such.*

- Someone let Chad know that the Mormons bring a much larger TV footprint than any school not currently in a Power 5 conference.

*For the dumbfvcks that think I'm serious, I'm not.

Last edited:
Why would the Big 12 want BYU? Lolz.

What's happened to WCC?

If BYU is such a prized possession then why have they been independent for the last 5 years? Why didn't the Pac 12 snatch them up? What's taken the Big 12 so long?

* Chad, I've got an extra to the 3rd place FCC vs 2nd place NY RedBulls2 tonight if you want to stop posting stupid takes for a while and go see what the city is buzzing about.

* Bronchitis in July. Awesome.

* UK LED signage is due 7/25. Stupid, but that does mean that college football is right around the corner! [banana]

* Give me one election cycle where the energy and money goes toward actual problems instead of elections and the country would be 100% better. :100points:

* My red hot election take that you have all been waiting for…

Trump = clown. Could destroy everything. Absolute joke. Deep down, his own party hates him. Nope.

Hillary = C-word other than clown. Not trustworthy. Will divide country even more. Nope.

Johnson = Just Nope.

I will be writing in John Harkes. Thank you and you're welcome.

* UFC fighters and boxers should be allowed to take as many PEDs as they want. They are getting punched in the face repeatedly. Their long term health outlook is already sketchy at best. Let 'em shoot up for our entertainment!

* When is Obama going to come take my guns?

* Any chance the ACC adds two more with their new TV deal? I still think the SEC and ACC will go to 16 each eventually.

If BYU is such a prized possession then why have they been independent for the last 5 years? Why didn't the Pac 12 snatch them up? What's taken the Big 12 so long?

Scheduling around their bullshit is one of the bigger problems, I think.

Reactions: anthonys735
So evidently people have been rather cruel to that Leslie Jones chick. Some mean and overtly racist stuff, a fake account of her tweeting out terrible things...but the thing that seems to have bothered her the most was pictures of her with semen on the face.

Go figure.

Those tweets to her were awful. I mean seriously, some of those people should no longer exist.

Reactions: drxman1
"Folks, we're gonna catch Kony. Easy. No question. Then I will force the Mexicans to give him room and board on the wall they will build. Problem solved. That's what I do. Ask Gene Simmons."

Here he comes now sayin' Kony Kony
Shoot 'em down turn around come on Kony
Hey kid give me love and I feel all right now
Come on you gotta toss and turn
And feel all right, yeah I feel all right
I said yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Well you could shake it Kony Kony
Shot gun dead and I'll come on home yeah
Don't stop cookin' 'cause I feel all right now
Don't stop now come on Kony
Come on yeah, I said yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Hey- if I get the chance to catch bronchitis from my 33rd favorite GYEROer while watching a second-tier minor league (of a fifth tier league) match of my seventh favorite sport during the hottest week of the year, then I guess I have to take the ticket. I'll meet you at the pitch, @Wildcat Willy!

Maybe its just me but I feel like Netflix isnt getting many good movies anymore. There are a couple series i want to check out, but for features- the bootleg HBOGO password has been way more fruitful.

It's not you. They've made a decision to shift more of their budget ($6B this year) to their original content. Went from 400 OC hours last year to 600 this year, and will have 1000 next year. Those aren't cheap, so they've been cutting back on other stuff. They will start getting all the new Disney/Pixar/Marvel/Lucas Films stuff this year, so Captain America: Civil War, Jungle Book, Zootopia, etc will all be on there, as will the future Star Wars movies (but not Episode 7). But in general, that movie selection will be getting even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT