ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This loser took the kids and reported his ex for child abuse. Just complete shithead of a person.

- The kidnapping was years ago. Apparently, he and some other kids thought it would be funny to kidnap a neighborhood kid....for 2 days. He did a year in prison for it.

Who does this? This is worse than the Pikes at Murray State who broke into a pledges home and kidnapped him, which may be ok with a regular frosh pledge, but not ok with a married guy who just had a newborn and dragging him out of the house in front of his wife. Fraternity was suspended for a year or two due to it.

If the SECN is going to reshow these great games, how bout they figure out how to show the score where it's not covered up by the bottom line....

Donald Trump is the worst candidate for President in American history and he will be routed in November. Folks will convince themselves that he has a shot, but he just doesn't. And thank God.

Reactions: _Chase_
Um... that's what we said about the primaries and now I'm voting for a pot smoking libertarian. I wouldn't count your eggs.
If the last two Presidential elections have taught us anything, it's that angry rural whites can't win you the Presidency anymore. And that's all Trump has. It'll be an easy win for Clinton.

It's terrifying, but he's got a real shot. He's running against a flat out criminal, a liar, and a disgusting person, that NO ONE actually likes, and has a ton of skeletons that are going to keep popping up. She doesn't care about anyone or anything but her own power, and she's pretty blatant about it. Shit, she had the nomination wrapped up 8 years ago, but people were so hopeful for ANYONE else, they decided to vote for some random black dude with cool voice no one had ever heard of, who hadn't done anything up until like 3-4 years prior.

I think this could be one of the lowest turnouts in history. No one who supported Obama is gonna go out of their way to vote for Clinton, and none of the morons who were supporting Sanders are going to come out for her either. The only positive thing she has is that she isn't Trump. Meanwhile, a ton of Republicans are going to stay home as well, because, like myself, I'm not voting for either one of these touchsticks.

So then you have the loonies - and the loonies are gonna vote big for Trump. He's tapping into all that xenophobia and jingoism, the BLM backlash, and everytime some POS tries to blow up a club or ambush cops, it's only helping him.

I would never bet on it, but Trump really could be our next president. It's one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. He's crushing the politicians at their own game.

If the last two Presidential elections have taught us anything, it's that angry rural whites can't win you the Presidency anymore. And that's all Trump has. It'll be an easy win for Clinton.

This is true when the blacks, the youth and the white guilt folks (SAE) come out - like they did for Obama. They ain't coming out for Hilary like they did for Obama.

Lolz. I haven't made a serious political post here or elsewhere in years, but Dennis casts me in the white guilt party.

I'll be voting for Hillary merely to do my part in keeping Trump out, though. I'm fine with that. And though I don't particularly like HRC, she at least has a resume. New York Senator. Secretary of State. That helps me. It could be much worse. She's not a crazy lefist as many believe, and I really don't give a shit about the scandals. Really can't afford to this year. JMO.

Hopefully someone better emerges in 2020.

Reactions: SportsGuyNIndy
My favorite part of this whole election is all of the Bernie Bros who are all butthurt. During the primaries, they were all "You have to vote for Bernie. When Hillary doesn't win, I expect that you'll still vote for Bernie and we're going to have the best life ever!!!!" Now they're having massive meltdowns on Facebook. "Quit trying to make me vote for Hillary. This is a democracy and it's my right to just not vote." I guess their dreams of $15/hr for flipping burgers, free college, and free healthcare just didn't come true.

Reactions: drxman1
I was really excited to vote this year. In my 35 years on this earth I've never voted in my life, was completely apathetic to it. But this was the year - I was finally going to do my part in the great election process, I even registered to vote! All my buddies told me I should vote republican - better for my taxes. Okay cool, who's the guy?

....DONALD TRUMP

Ummm what? [laughing] Okay Republicans what the hell. Well better luck next time, who's the democrat?

......HILLARY CLINTON

[sick]

Well I tried guys, I really did! Looks like I'll be 39 when I first vote.

I know what I'm going to get with Clinton. I have absolutely no idea with Trump. So it'll come down to the fear of the unknown for me. Sometimes the unknown is great...but not when it involves my family and livelihood. And the 90's didn't exactly suck. So...[sick].

It remains amazing to me that after 8 years of Obama - and facing a Democrat that people are, at best, ambivalent about - the Republican answer is Donald Trump. I still sort of can't believe it's happening.

Not amazing at all. Been coming for a long time. They kept selling out and selling out to the lowest common denominator, flaming hatred and paranoia, and look what you get. Keep FoxNewsing it, guys!

Last edited:
My cab driver in Las Vegas was 1st generation Mexican immigrant and 100% all in on him. I think you're right but we've also been counting him out for over a year.

My cab driver in Las Vegas was 1st generation Mexican immigrant and 100% all in on him. I think you're right but we've also been counting him out for over a year.

Your cabbie was a Trump guy????? Well, shit- now I'm worried!

One of my painters is 100% on board with Trump. It's all he talks about it. And he's from the Middle East.

Not just white folks out there wcc. Doesn't mean he'll win, but...

Lol. Chad really is politically ignorant. He's basically the opposite of the Fox news crew. Fact is you're supporting a despicable person and apparently happy about it. Everyone else is like, "yeah she's awful but I can't vote Trump." Congrats on being a Hollywood Democrat. Love to hear Mia Rudolph's take on Hils... omg.

Re: Obama. One of the best run marketing campaigns in history combined with the largest amount of donations ever against a flub with no personality. Also GW vast a long shadow. At least Barry has conviction even if it's not my beliefs.

- Anyone catch Shameless on Netflix? Seems like a decent show so far.

- GYERO politics: But at least Hillary has a resume!

[laughing]

I get we aren't blessed with great choices here. But for the people who are thumping on Hillary's experience and resume, what has she done well?

I'll hang up and listen.

Lol. Chad really is politically ignorant. He's basically the opposite of the Fox news crew. Fact is you're supporting a despicable person and apparently happy about it. Everyone else is like, "yeah she's awful but I can't vote Trump." Congrats on being a Hollywood Democrat. Love to hear Mia Rudolph's take on Hils... omg.

Yep- I'm a Hollywood Democrat, whatever that means. [laughing]

I love the conservative groupthink in this area- you people just can't fathom that liberals exist. It really irritates you guys. I've never understood that. I'm a Hollywood democrat and SAE has white liberal guilt.

I like Hilary Clinton. Always have. She's not perfect, but she's smart and has a good resume for the position. Despite the 25 years of witch hunts, she's still standing. I think she's a good person and will do a good job. You're welcome to disagree. :pray:

Reactions: BradentonCatFan
A great snippet of Trailer Park Boys is when Ricky wakes up in his car.

There is a tarp that covers his car and he pours captured rain water from it into a large vessel which was made by cutting the top off of a pop bottle.

Then he pours some Wyler's powder (or Canadian equivalent) into it and picks up a twig and uses it as a stir stick.

Then he takes a drink and proceeds to meet the day.

A great snippet of Trailer Park Boys is when Ricky wakes up in his car.

There is a tarp that covers his car and he pours captured rain water from it into a large vessel which was made by cutting the top off of a pop bottle.

Then he pours some Wyler's powder (or Canadian equivalent) into it and picks up a twig and uses it as a stir stick.

Then he takes a drink and proceeds to meet the day.
I like when he takes a shower by opening the sliding window he installed as a moonroof. That character is just amazing. I've actually started from the beginning again and going to slowly work my way through.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT