ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bordering states of Tenn, Virginia and W.va have had bears forever. So its no stretch to assume we would get them. Mt.Lions on the other hand aren't anywhere closer than Iowa, as far as breeding populations. Biologist say mt lions don't like swimming over large rivers or lakes. They would have to go thousands of miles and then swim the Miss river. Its just not likely, and if they do, it will be one isolated incident at best

Rack

:joy:

Apparently there are a couple of archive/snapshot type of sites out there that will - maybe upon a user command - make a snapshot of a web page. I searched for rivals.com and found several snaps from 2010/11. Ironically, I would have had no shot if PTI weren't so super-positive that the bet was made in 2011. I dug around some snapshots of the page made during that year and really lucked into it.

If I had time, I'd make up some version that is much better than that. FWIW, I specifically remember 2.5 being thrown out there at some point, but rushed to get that posted once I found it. I'll let others dig further if they choose.

This thread is still pretty awesome at times ATKOT.

You guys remember the poster wildcatchad? He posted this gem in that thread:

- I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but the outrage some people show that schools like Oklahoma and Texas Tech really want Gillispie amuses me.
The dude won big at UTEP and Texas A&M. If you're an average school in that part of the country, I'd look hard at him, too.

And he called himself a college basketball. What a loser. He did talk Adam out of doing HGH, though. And discussed the lack of hot black chicks in the Lou/Lex/Cin triangle.

Good guy. Miss him.

Do you still want to dance with me, Anth?

-Everything about that thread is the same, all the way down to everyone having a heated argument and Chad dropping cbb randoms right in the middle that nobody cares about (at that moment) while trying to change the subject.
Lol. That is also the same thread that Joey suggested 'Trailer Park Boys.'

I didn't see the dance part, but of course.

I tried pull up some threads from 2005 and 2006 and only got "This message is no longer in our system"

Last edited:
Century Cat's gem on Page 14:

Even though my UNC hatred is pathological and well-documented, I never really got all the UKO hate until his last couple years around here.

The fact that he turned out to be a falsely-accusing, arrogant-without-reason, morally bankrupt, wife-and-daughter-cheating, hypocritical, skank-banging, miserable, adultering, rabble-rousing, pot-stirring, tale-telling, high-and-mighty-self-professed-as-smart-though-middle-aged-cubicle-dwelling, gold-chained, chest-haired, creepy-stalking, homoerotic, balding, jort-sporting, mustachioed, goatee-penis-substituting, snobby-without-reason, pole-smoking, cleveland-steaming, blumpkin-giving, Birmingham-booty-call-receiving, waist-dwelling, hairy-male-ass-embracing, deep-throating, Roman-helmet-wearing, Cincinnati-bowtie-sporting, prostate-massaging, stump-sucking, helmet-licking, shaft-tongueing, vein-tracing, expense-report-fudging, REO Speedwagon-and-Styx-loving, dying-to-be-accepted-where-unwanted, miserable Dean Smith-sucking, Phil-Ford-excuse-making, Makhtar-Ndiaye-lying-racist-remark-apologizing, spit-lying, Helms-claiming, student-ejecting, poorly-educated-but-faux elitist, four-flushing, seed-swallowing, pearly-starfished, poor-golfing, sawed-off, 5'3", half-pint of an envious, wannabe POS, miserable, patriotic, miserable, Obamunist, stodgy, close-minded, outdated, irrelevant, false-faced, selective-suck-up, favor-currying, tab-stiffing, miserable,TCP-wannabe-ing, POS; was a bit of a surprise. But he did, so GTFO and StayTFO Forever. And if any of what I said is untrue, you can find me without much trouble. Just march your 5'5" / 170 pounds of fearsome, bearded genius over here any time. But bring your own shovel. Dbag.

It was made sometime around 2009 or 2010. Shockingly, Phil has won TWICE since the bet was made. His 2013 win was years into it.

Seriously, anth. You are 100% clueless about this entire ordeal. No clue why you're even opining here, considering you've been wrong about every statement you've made. You're an idiot.
:joy:

[roll]

:joy::scream:

:cool2:[cheers][roll][banana]

[eyeroll][smoke][jumpingsmile]:pimp::cool:[pfftt]

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
If there was a book containing every GYERO thread ever, how much would you pay for it? I seriously think I'd throw down $500.

It's immediately obvious everyone has kind of chilled a little bit. I miss a little of that edge. I'd love to see some threads from 05-06ish.

n1yaZSz.png

Came a long way to get to pizza school.

That old thread, damn. I was in the sandbox.

Saw mention of Ben Moore.:scream: Did he off himself?

Originally posted by CoolCat316:
Oh yeah, the football game today, that was quite possibly the worst gd f'n loss in the history of this god forsaken f'n program and those players should be absolutely f'n ashamed to put on that uniform and call themselves Wildacts. Just f'n awful from the onset. Playcalling: Terrible. Execution: Worse. Effort: Non-existant. Result: Woodson won't even get an invite to NY and we're scrambling for the Outback as opposed to trying to back door into the Sugar Bowl. See you touchers in Nashville...again.

its right around the corner folks. :football:

That old thread, damn. I was in the sandbox.

Saw mention of Ben Moore.:scream: Did he off himself?

I mentioned him about a year or so ago on here...like clockwork, he made a new Facebook account and messaged me something creepy. Probably the fourth account of his I had to block.

I mentioned him about a year or so ago on here...like clockwork, he made a new Facebook account and messaged me something creepy. Probably the fourth account of his I had to block.

In the 2011 thread, Will confirmed that you and Meow were back together.

And just yesterday in ths thread, you confirmed you two were playing Pokemon Go together.

"I still don't see how we make any kind of run in March. Like I said on the last GYERO, you win games in the NCAAt by scoring when you have to, getting stops when you have to, getting rebounds when you have to, and making plays when you have to. In other words, executing in the clutch. This team is awful in the clutch. "

WoodfordandWater--2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT