ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently there is a coup attempt going on right now in Turkey. 2016. Good times.

Kim waxed Nick Lachey first...

Then Nick Cannon, Ray J, The Game (rapper), and Reggie Bush. I guess the black dong is the only thing that can fill that big booty. I know this ---------> she's unreal.

[laughing]

1426977572_l.jpg

All natural too, apparently. And a total sloot! I mean, SERIOUSLY!

If somebody has Rob's post from Adrian's wedding day, that would be awesome. Literally had trouble breathing from laughing so hard.

-I actually remember that round of the Burger Queen/Druthers/Queenie/Andy Dandy debate..

-Mitch Kumstein...forgot about that guy..[laughing]

When any announcer says that Liggins is a great, lockdown defender. Biggest farce in all of college basketball. Cameron Mills played better defense than Liggins. - ABH in 2011

We will beat UT on Senior Day. This is the year. - 73 in 2007

:100points:

Last edited:
-Antoniooooo Bandereeeees

-The Lex Green Live setup is pretty solid. Jax Burger is not. What a joke. I expect a frozen patty burger at Rupp not at a upscale burger joint.

-Nice little walk down memory lane last night.

Reading that 07 thread, at least the pages that will load. Forgot that for a good while, the term "mags" was used as an insult. Good stuff.

Also funny in the 2011 thread to see WorldWideHarris basically give up on UK basketball about 2 weeks before we went on a monster run. I was definitely with you man, but funny to read from UK's #1 fan now.

Would like to see Stenson win this. He looks angry all the time. He was joking with my MiL at the Players when she went for practice rounds.

Phil is missing some putts but all and all, both of these guys are in the zone and are torching this course.

This is absolutely unreal. Don't see many "duels" these days in golf, whereas seems like that's all there was back in the day.

Don't recall seeing any better golf from two guys out of the gate on Sunday at a Major like this, it's like they are playing a completely different course than everyone else.

Edit: lol, didn't see Chase's post, but yeah.

-Picked up the M1 today. Someone needs to reel in these club makers, what are their profit margins? :mad:

I can't recall ever seeing someone play a better round on Sunday of a Major. Maybe I'm just forgetting, but this has been unreal. I don't think he's hit one bad shot.

Reactions: Get Bucket$
It's unreal. Phil fires a bogey-free 65, his lowest final round ever in a major, and loses ground...to the best Open winning score in history, and ties Johnny Miller's 43 year old record with a 63. Also ties Day's overall Major record at -20. [laughing]o_O

Stenson is an incredible ball-striker, maybe the best in the world -- if he putts like that, jesus. Nothing else Phil could have done today. He birdied 10 of the 18 holes. :confused::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT