ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the bet was made WELL AFTER all of Tigers issues started, then why would it even be such a big, controversial, shit talking deal??

Over under on Big As body fat percentage: 2.5.

[eyeroll]

Reactions: TransyCat09
The bet was 2.5 -- I don't think it's as old as PTI(pti) thinks though. 2011'ish seems about right (that's 18-20 majors ago), definitely not 2009.

Ok. You win, too.

It was 2.5 and we made it in 2011.

So Phil and Tiger need TWO more majors for you to win. Thanks, buddy!!!

(do you goddamn morons not have google?)

You're saying Tiger hadn't had his issues and wasn't breaking down when the bet was made? Pretty sure Phil was 40 as well, b/c that was a huge part of your stance.

Anyways, send me my paypal.

If the bet was made WELL AFTER all of Tigers issues started, then why would it even be such a big, controversial, shit talking deal??

Over under on Big As body fat percentage: 2.5.

[eyeroll]
Because most people thought Tiger would get at least one more and Phil was coming off a Masters. Jesus, you're an idiot but if you use a couple more emojis and line breaks you might win the argument.

Phil won the Masters in 2010. The Open Championship in 2013.

But hey, we made the bet in '11 and the over/under is 2.5.

Thanks guys. Y'all are great friends. I may not even follow the tourney this week.

I do not understand what you are trying to say. Are you wanting me to concede that the bet was made in 2009, thus giving "me" 2 majors, and needing only one more?

Fine, you win.

Bet was 2009, and if/when Phil wins this week, Paypal me $100.

Reactions: _Chase_
What's so tough to figure out?

The over under was 2.5. Per YOU, the bet was made in 2011.

Tiger and Phil have combined for *one* major since then.

You really not following what's happened here?

I'm not even sure what you guys are arguing about or who is on which sided.

And I have never understood Anth's level of offense at PTI's good GYERO formatting.

Reactions: wcc31
O/U: 2.5

me = it was made in 09/10 (meaning 1 more win and I lose)

anth/bbdk = it was made in 11 (meaning TWO more wins before I lose)

Don't worry. Anth will figure this out eventually.

I have no dog in the fight as I'm not in the bet. So it really doesn't matter and if your dumbass would've shut up I was actually trying to correct it in your favor. So other than just not liking you -> I just know it wasn't in 2009. You do realize the crash was in really late 2009, right? It sure as hell was after that.

*I hate excessive line breaks.

True story: it was made sometime after Tiger lost to YE Yang at the 09 PGA. That was the first time he'd ever been stared down and defeated in his major career, basically. His last win in 08 included him limping the entire 4th round. My contention was always that injuries would catch up to him and derail his career. And Phil was turning 40 the next year.

With an o/u of 2.5, you can apply even the tiniest bit of common f'ing sense and figure out when the bet was made.

Or you can do like anth and just make up whatever.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
I have no dog in the fight as I'm not in the bet. So it really doesn't matter and if your dumbass would've shut up I was actually trying to correct it in your favor. So other than just not liking you -> I just know it wasn't in 2009.

*I hate excessive line breaks.

Okay, so when was it? This is really really incredibly simple.

They're 1 win away. There's really no other solution, for the reasons I've just laid out.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
You realize that anytime past the 2010 Masters means youve just given me 1 more freebie? I'm not sure why you can't comprehend this.

I'll take it though. For sure. Thanks!!

Yes, that's why I've now realized how wrong I really was. Very humbling, I agree with your entire argument now and feel like a complete fool. It was indeed 2009.

At least this happened to me on a Friday afternoon. :flushed: Go Phil!

So technically the bet is over 3.5 since 2/25/11?

Just in time for the prime of Figjams's career and Tiger's resurgence imo. Kiss that $100 goodbye, pti

Nah, he said 3 at MOST, and we eventually agreed on 2.5 as the bet number in the hundreds of follow up conversations about it, and during every single major over the last 5 years.

PTI(pti) is an idiot.

Reactions: _Chase_
Search back further, JSRose.

That was after a ton of long heated discussions.

Either that, or I'm 2 clear so of right now. And you ninjas owe me $$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT