ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
VACA RANDOMS
-Tried Feathertop and Little Jack's for dinner. Both new. Feathertop was okay, but Little Jack's was solid. The owner is from Henderson apparently. Place is almost a carbon copy of Jack Fry's, complete with The Pendennis Club and another cocktail named after the Hot Brown.

One of my buddies from high school and a great guy. I think I mentioned it a couple of years ago, but he's also the creator of the Jack Rudy Tonic that everyone loves so much.

Added bonus:

His name is Brooks. Small world.

Also, he has another place in Charleston called Leon's Oyster Shop. Definitely worth a shot the next time you're down that way.

FC Montreal tanking to get the #1 draft pick? soccer version of Ben Simmons eligible for the the draft?

Breaking News on that upcoming FC Cincinnati vs LouCity battle…

I will probably be there!

We will have a Toyota Highlander on site in the Family Fun Zone. If you are able to kick a foam soccer ball "chip shot" in to the trunk, you will win your choice of an FC Cincinnati/Toyota branded pair of sunglasses or carabiner. If you suck and miss, you will still receive a rally towel designed by yours truly!

You will be able to easily spot the Highlander because of the Wind Dancer banner and poster also designed by yours truly.

Obviously the enormity of this game is becoming more and more apparent when they are calling on the talents of The Wildcat Willy.

I dont mind other cars on the road so much as I hate the other people driving them.

Enjoying my new whip. Its a 2001 Honda Accord I bought from my wife's 90 year old grandmother. Faded shade of emerald green but you can bet i'll polish it up real nice. Turtle wax, rain-x on the windshield... all of it- spare no expense. In 15 years, they put 65k miles on it (lulz) driving back and forth between church, the grocery and the drug store. Need to get another 100k out of it.

Sold the old jeep back to Carmax. Was an ok machine for our 10 year run, but it never really did drive the same after someone ran a red light and hit me the day after i bought it. Not sure if anyone has used carmax before but weve sold two cars back to them and got really fair deals both times. Im sure others have lesser experiences, but they made it easy to sell them a car that was basically on the verge of being more valuable as scrap metal.

^Blue Wahoos games are a good time. They still do the mini-helmet ice cream and the new stadium is top notch.

Bring back wooden spoons imo, these things were unreal as a kid.

47f26cd0a893cbdc2e961905bfcb8005.jpg

Enjoying my new whip. Its a 2001 Honda Accord I bought from my wife's 90 year old grandmother. Faded shade of emerald green but you can bet i'll polish it up real nice. Turtle wax, rain-x on the windshield... all of it- spare no expense. In 15 years, they put 65k miles on it (lulz) driving back and forth between church, the grocery and the drug store. Need to get another 100k out of it.

Haha- I bought my cousin's great aunt's '97 Civic last year after my Passat fell apart. Same story- 100K miles on it, garaged, driven to church and the grocery and that's about it. I couldn't believe I was so cool with driving it. Actually proud of myself. Maturity.

I would chew and gnaw that horrible tasting wooden stick like a lonely puppy for what seemed like hours.

F blue bell. These mf'ers have some nerve, I tell you what. They're releasing new flavors everywhere but my part of the state. And that's fine because I'm just making my own cream now and it is 1000% better than any blue bell crap and I'm doing just fine this summer without blue bell...*cries uncontrollably*

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
There was a team at the little league tourney yesterday called the Blue Wahoo's. Believe they were from Breathitt Co. Dope uniforms. Made me wish Jessamine County would get a nickname for their baseball teams. Open to all real suggestions. Something John Michael Montgomery/Jarrod Polson related. Anyway, we ended up playing the "6 year olds" from Bookers league twice and got absolutely ragdolled both times. In 4 games against them I think the run spread is like 73-26 or something. First time my son has ever cried after a loss. Good job Booker.

Breaking News on that upcoming FC Cincinnati vs LouCity battle…

I will probably be there!

We will have a Toyota Highlander on site in the Family Fun Zone. If you are able to kick a foam soccer ball "chip shot" in to the trunk, you will win your choice of an FC Cincinnati/Toyota branded pair of sunglasses or carabiner. If you suck and miss, you will still receive a rally towel designed by yours truly!

You will be able to easily spot the Highlander because of the Wind Dancer banner and poster also designed by yours truly.

Obviously the enormity of this game is becoming more and more apparent when they are calling on the talents of The Wildcat Willy.
*raises hand*

will the Toyota Highlander in the Family Fun Zone be there this Saturday for the Crystal Palace game?

It appeared that DEATH2016 tried to take Joe Perry right off stage during a concert last night but hes apparently escaped the reaper's grasp.... for now.

Also Booker was absolutely glowing via text on how his kid's team destroyed everything in sight over the weekend. Proud moment for him, running the score up and everything.

"But we quit stealing bases"

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Soccer talk:
Messi is clearly more talented but Ronaldo just won a major international tournament (Euros may be second only to the World Cup) coming on the heals of Messi failing to win Copa America and then stating he is done with international soccer which has to cloud Messi a little compared to Ronaldo.

Teen Titans Go is incredible.

Might be more "elite" soccer talent on Floyd St. or in Bloomington tbh.

-Hopefully you made him run laps after the game. Toughen him up a bit.

-Can't hit a driver? Go get a couple lessons, bud.

-Speaking of golf, giving myself a few more years hiatus b/c I'm assuming it will eat up a bunch of my time once G gets rolling. Not going to make him do anything but that will be a direction I encourage. Lessons, finally pick a club, etc. Probably just hit the range a few times before the Eli next year. Trying to make it this entire year without a round.

-So apparently one of those pokemon things is at our Louisville shop and we have several ADULTS standing out there taking pictures.... [eyeroll]

Yes, my son is still in tee ball. We didn't play Bookers team, just the juggernaut tee ball team from his league. Bookers kid is like 10, which means he hasn't played tee ball in over a year based on what I've seen so far.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT