ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "hot national news weather gal" phenomenon that has gained steam in recent years is something I can get behind. Dont really care about their forecasts.

Well, this video proves Brad can light it up from outside and will deserve some playing time next season.

LOL.

K, Drew. I knew several 6'0 slow-ass white kids at Transy that could shoot, too. Glad he's not totally incompetent on the basketball floor!! Phew.

Good grief -- I already despise the fact that he's here.

There really is no upside to creating any expectation of contribution from the coach's walk-on son. None.

I have no problem with Little Cal being a walk-on. You'd have to be an ignorant dick to be upset at that. However, I will be 100% annoyed if he ever takes up a scholarship. Even if he was an AA, I'd be pissed if he took up a scholarship.

Reactions: TheShowKiller
I've never seen Space Jam. Looked like it would be awful back then and I doubt it has held up well. Pass.

Yeah, I'm not sure this "Brad Calipari is gonna play, folks! Just wait and see!" narrative is a good idea. If there's anything BJW hates more than anything, it's nepotism that doesn't benefit them.

The Bad News Bears is awesome and unequaled. That said, when my son became old enough to start playing T-ball (i.e., age 6), my wife and I showed TBNB to him and our then-11 year-old daughter.

Although I remembered it being a little . . . "irreverent" when I was a kid, most of what constituted humor back then is absolutely taboo in today's world. It was downright shocking. Which made it even better watching it as an adult, which I didn't think was possible.

No Fs given. Whatsoever.

But I did feel kind of strange showing it to my kids.

Underrated moment (and I think Clown may have pointed this out one time): When Joyce Van Patten hands Buttermaker the tiny runner-up trophy and he says "thank you, sir". Just offhand, deadpan; but brilliant.

Brad Calipari needs to be the hype man on the bench, and come in during 30 point blowouts and jack up half court shots. Literally nothing else, ever, and everyone is happy. If Cal puts him in a position to get crushed by the fans, it's going to ruin everyone's time.

Cal isn't an idiot, though, so I expect everything to be good.

Yeah, I'm not sure this "Brad Calipari is gonna play, folks! Just wait and see!" narrative is a good idea. If there's anything BJW hates more than anything, it's nepotism that doesn't benefit them.
which is ironic given our great commonwealth's love affair with nepotism

CmFPA7VUsAAHZ20.jpg
CmFPA8CVEAA5KAM.jpg

Trust me, I know nepotism. Brad is not going on scholarship, i mean what a dumb f*cking thought. Cal is all about perception. He's also never going to play a meaningful minute unless all other options are injured or thrown out.

Come on.

Last edited:
Reactions: drxman1 and wcc31
I don't think Cal will really play him, but that wasn't my point. You're not doing the kid any favors by creating some sort of expectation for him. You don't want William Joseph Wildcat IV thinking this kid is J.J. Redick when he's not even close to Josh Carrier. What good does that do anyone?

I have no problem with Little Cal being a walk-on. You'd have to be an ignorant dick to be upset at that. However, I will be 100% annoyed if he ever takes up a scholarship. Even if he was an AA, I'd be pissed if he took up a scholarship.

I'm beginning to get irritated at fan boy media such as KSR building him up w/ senseless expectations when he has no business ever seeing the floor. He needs to be background noise while he's here so the, SEE BRAD CAN PLAY THIS VIDEO PROVES IT HATERS LOLZZZ' crap is stupid and annoying.

Him coming here locked Cal in a few more years, at least. Thanks for that at least, Brad!

Last edited:
BC gonna be the next Patrick Sparks. Just hope Fox or Trae Young does not bang his girl, it could be a lot more repercussions with Cal as coach.

Well, that's your problem. If you give AF about what Billy Joe wildcat reads or interprets on KSR, you're a loser.

I don't you dense f*ck, but Brad Calipari might not want a thousand Billie Joe's harassing him on twitter about how shitty he is. And Cal might not appreciate Billy Joe Militia attacking his son.

If you don't create the unrealistic expectation then there is nothing for the idiots to fall for.

I choose to disregard your answer and believe that you're in the witness protection program and this UK sports message board is your only outlet to connect with your former life as a button man.

Witness protection? :eek:

C'mon, Purnell. High profile guy like me, there's only two options: the can, or the grave.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
- Is there something bothering you?
- No I'm fine.

- Are you sure you're ok? You seem like something is bothering you.
- No, seriously, I'm perfectly fine.

- Are you in a bad mood.
- Nope.

- Is there something you want to talk about?
- Nope.

- OK, why won't you tell me whats wrong?
- NOTHING IS GOING ON, NOTHING IS BOTHERING ME, NOTHING IS WRONG, I'M PERFECTLY FINE AND CONTENT.

- See, I knew you were in a bad mood.
- :mad:

Repeat once every couple of weeks, for the rest of my life I guess.
Best off just making up something dumb to "complain about", so she'll leave you alone AND think you've bonded. Could be as simple as "I'm just tired, didn't sleep well", to "Xyz at work is pissing me off".

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT