ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
OJ Mayo earned his rep dunking all over my tiny upper class primarily a soccer school with some basketball chops private alma mater.

Never had a chance.

Gyeros's disdain for reddit is a head scratcher. It definetely embraces a dorky subculture, but it has some awesome content to pass time.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Is much more a disdain for Chase imo.
cwlx5.gif

[laughing]

I like how UKO disguises his e-mail address so a spam bot doesn't get it while posting it in a place where there are actual real people that can't stand him.

Hilarious that UKO thinks Dennis is going to email him. He's asked me for his email about 17x, and now he's asked 3+ times on here.

Dennis needs to tread lightly with me, now that I think about it.

The only way lil Cal can disappoint me while at UK is if he enters a committed relationship. Have at it, son!

The original Bad News Bears is my favorite sports movie of all time, just ahead of White Men Can't Jump. I could give 2 shits about The Karate Kid, though.

Never seen Space Jam either and never will.

I love the enthusiasm and national pride the Olympics produce. I admire the hard work and determination of all the inspired athletes. I respect the significance and esteem of the historic event. Will I watch one second of it?
No.

Prices are elevated because the creator and lead is only in it for a few more weeks. Will drop off once he leaves. I mean tickets will still be outrageous but not as bad.

Pretty much...well, a musical. He's won a Grammy, Tonys out the ass, and now a Pulitzer Prize -- and about 100 other awards and records.

...and it's hip hop based, lol. Probably be on the BET Awards next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT