ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
False - Space Jam sucks.

Ladybugs, FTW.

Ladybugs_1992_1_pdp.jpg

In the last week by listening to suggestions I've realized the double first name has fully made its presence felt amongst hens naming their children. What used to be country bumpkin is no longer and is now championed with the Junior League demographic.

Assumed CC was exaggerating about the rain but got a few texts from some family in that part of the world and it does sound like a real toad strangler. Hope the weekend isnt a total washout.

Idk, I had fond memories of rookie of the year until I watched it a few weeks ago. It's pretty stupid. HAVING SAID THAT, "funky butt-lovin'" is an all time hilarious phrase.
I go
1. Sandlot
2. The Little Giants
3. Space Jam. Hating space jam is dumb. Biggest kid movie of my childhood. Saw it opening night and collected the plush toys from McDonald's. And it has some great lines, too. Barkley/Bill Murray were great in it.

Assumed CC was exaggerating about the rain but got a few texts from some family in that part of the world and it does sound like a real toad strangler. Hope the weekend isnt a total washout.

The weathermen downplayed this all week to the extent that he stated this morning "not to cancel your plans". I've figured out how these assholes work. If it's going to rain during a summer holiday, downplay, downplay, downplay. If there's even a hint of a flake of f'n snow in winter, especially around Christmas, HYPE, HYPE, HYPE.

It's all about the economics of the weather. In summer, you want people making travel plans, moving around and spending money. In winter, you want to scare the hell out of people so they're running off buying supplies, food and other essentials.

In short I think you can half the snow chance at Christmas and knock it down by 1/3 during the rest of the winter. In summer go ahead and multiple the rain chance by 1.5 for summer holidays (Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day).

[roll] @ "a dog". You referring to The Beast? Like to see Walter Matthau hop the fence and scoop that ball like Benny the Jet Rodriguez. Old dude would've shit. Get out of here.

Since it seems like no one else is gonna ask I guess I will:

WHY THE F ARE YOU SO INTERESTED IN ORGANIZED CRIME?

Watched The Godfather when I was eight (NBC ran 1&2 in a mini-series format), and that was that. Started checking out books at the library, reading magazine articles, looked up newspaper articles on microfiche, etc...Fast forward twenty odd years when I stumbled across a couple of OC message boards, and my research efforts went full tilt.

Probably not the answer you were looking for, Counselor, but that's it.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
To fight the abhorrent pollution, the US Olympic rowing team was fitted with high-tech training unibody suits knitted with an antimicrobial finish. The suits were supposed to protect against the flesh-eating disease and other pathogens found in the water that the team would be racing in. But now experts aren’t so sure that the suits will help prevent the spread of disease.

THIS IS FINE

Watched The Godfather when I was eight (NBC ran 1&2 in a mini-series format), and that was that. Started checking out books at the library, reading magazine articles, looked up newspaper articles on microfiche, etc...Fast forward twenty odd years when I stumbled across a couple of OC message boards, and my research efforts went full tilt.

Probably not the answer you were looking for, Counselor, but that's it.
I choose to disregard your answer and believe that you're in the witness protection program and this UK sports message board is your only outlet to connect with your former life as a button man.

Jonathan Brandis -- what could have been? Man..
<--- 16 & 18 year old daughters.
[laughing] at you guys and the little girls are the greatest thing ever...yeah, at first...

I used to be successful, fun, happy, full of life.

Now I'm broke, mentally scarred, full of rage, huge drinking problem, and barely talk around my house anymore.

Enjoy [cheers]

Super. I have a 2 year old girl and another one on the way due in November, so their age disparity will be similar.

[laughing]

I think the weathermen actually go the opposite way. Especially Chris Bailey. He is the king of fear-casting. They will predict rain at higher percentages so that if it does not rain its no big deal but cover themselves if it does rain. Hell Chris Bailey was showing 3.5 inches of raiin through Monday in Lexington.

- Is there something bothering you?
- No I'm fine.

- Are you sure you're ok? You seem like something is bothering you.
- No, seriously, I'm perfectly fine.

- Are you in a bad mood.
- Nope.

- Is there something you want to talk about?
- Nope.

- OK, why won't you tell me whats wrong?
- NOTHING IS GOING ON, NOTHING IS BOTHERING ME, NOTHING IS WRONG, I'M PERFECTLY FINE AND CONTENT.

- See, I knew you were in a bad mood.
- :mad:

Repeat once every couple of weeks, for the rest of my life I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT