ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is more money in lumber sales than accounting. Not even close really.

Accounting was awful. After stops at Ken Towery, ResCare and Roadhouse I can tell you first hand if you don't go in public accounting you'll struggle until the last 10 years of your career. Sitting in a cubicle or at a desk all day was not for me, and I maxed at just over 50K a year after promotions and moving jobs. So I was ok at accounting, but I hated it and refused to travel since I already had kids.

Sales is great and suits my strengths which is not writing or typing. IMO, GYERO's idea of a lumber salesman is way off.

SAE I apologize man, but your buddies brought all this on as I was talking Bobby Bonilla today.

Reactions: Crankdatmustard
For dogs, doggy.

Our dogs stalk the TV for animals of any kind, even animated, and go absolutely ape shit when they see one. Definitely will not be tuning in.

-We had the mobile groomer come out this week for Murphy. A bit pricey ($75), but the convenience was nice, and they didn't have to sit in some awful place for half a day. Pretty good business idea...some tricked out van w/ all the bells and whistles in the back. Lady is booked a month in advance, at all times.

06eb4fafce24cdaf3a7866367b6c5a05.jpg

Sargeant Dog - starring Dogg Dogerson.

Bitch I am the law.

Coming this fall only on Dog TV.

With the advent of the internet, I think it's fair to assume people have a higher number of arguments/debates than at any other time in history. With that said, I believe it to be within the realm of possibility that UKO has lost more arguments, that he has in his own mind won, than any other person in the history of mankind.

Know a guy who is 33 and a accountant for a large Financial Institution and he is making 150+ a year. Not sure Lumber can meet that...

Well that's great for him. Ask that same guy how hard it was to get there, and if he went into public accounting. Then ask him how stressed he was at every level to meet weekly, monthly, quarterly and year end dead lines. Or how many audits he had to pull.

I'm sure 150K is worth the stress because the hardest work is over, but I gurantee you he was miserable along the way.

Know a guy who is 33 and a accountant for a large Financial Institution and he is making 150+ a year. Not sure Lumber can meet that...

Of course it can. By far the most underrated profession, money wise, is sales. A great salesperson can make $150+ pushing anything from mortgages to real estate to medical supplies to lumber to insurance, cars, widgets, construction equipment....

But it is funny to read that definitive statement out loud:

"THERE IS MORE MONEY IN LUMBER SALES THAN ACCOUNTING. NOT EVEN CLOSE REALLY."

With the advent of the internet, I think it's fair to assume people have a higher number of arguments/debates than at any other time in history. With that said, I believe it to be within the realm of possibility that UKO has lost more arguments, that he has in his own mind won, than any other person in the history of mankind.
Absolutely.

My mailman seems like a cool fellla. Always pulls up playing choice tunes. Crisp dangling from his mouth. Rocks some good looking shades.

Honestly appears to one of the happiest dudes I come across. Son just got an academic scholarship to UK. He's in his mid 40's, single and he said he's already qualified for early retirement with a generous pension package.

I mean it ain't glamorous but sometimes I'm like this man has it all figured out.

For a $75 grooming fee, does the groomer come on to you by telling about her son's masturbatory practices or how her dog humps everything at home?

Reactions: cawoodsct
Cannot wait to party with a few of you fools next April celebrating #9. It's our time.

Do I choose A) burning couches on state street?

B) Recreating the incredible climb on the sign at Woodland/Euclid?

C) Hanging out near Tin Roof with gyero friends

D) Partying at Anth's with champagne gummy bears?

Touch, I need a title.

My mailman seems like a cool fellla. Always pulls up playing choice tunes. Crisp dangling from his mouth. Rocks some good looking shades.

Honestly appears to one of the happiest dudes I come across. Son just got an academic scholarship to UK. He's in his mid 40's, single and he said he's already qualified for early retirement with a generous pension package.

I mean it ain't glamorous but sometimes I'm like this man has it all figured out.

Sounds like my guy Todd, minus the age. Said it several times before, but this is my mailman dead on...only replace the punk attitude with a former Cali surfer vibe, and put some sleeves on him (shirt is pretty much the same tho) We love him. He has a magical cigarette that never burns out.

latest

Slangin' mail, ftw.

The magical cig that never burns out has to be a minimum of 2 packs a day, maybe 3, if you are a mailman.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT