ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, the absolutely BEST thing you could say about Trump is, "Well, maybe he doesn't really mean the awful things he says and is just playing the lowest common denominator of the party for suckers! Deep down, and against all evidence to the contrary, there's a real statesman in there ... hopefully."

Gotta go with Peru. It has Lake Titicaca for Dr. Boat to crush puns 300 yards off a tee from now until eternity.

Reactions: drxman1
I mean, the absolutely BEST thing you could say about Trump is, "Well, maybe he doesn't really mean the awful things he says and is just playing the lowest common denominator of the party for suckers! Deep down, and against all evidence to the contrary, there's a real statesman in there ... hopefully."

By comparison, he is the candidate least likely to dress like a North Korean dictator.

You know what I like most about Facebook? Baby boomers during the election year and anti-whatever memes. It cracks me up.

My old man posts around 5-10 anti Trump pics a day. I have no idea where he is getting this shit, and I know he isn't fact checking, but you can't deny that passion. [laughing]

Game over:

13442268_1733941940220642_2950167119359132349_n.jpg

Reactions: wcc31
I'm rather disturbed that Donald and Hillary are the best we could come up with. I weep for the future.

Having said that, I am rather looking forward to their debates. Should be entertaining. He will tear her apart. There will be blood coming from her, whatever...

Unrelated but I think law schools need to teach a course on "Picking the Right Hill to Die On".

I'm rather disturbed that Donald and Hillary are the best we could come up with. I weep for the future.

Having said that, I am rather looking forward to their debates. Should be entertaining. He will tear her apart.

I agree, it's pretty sad, dude, but I think Hillary will do fine. It'll be very entertaining until you realize it's a debate to win votes to lead our country. This is going to be the biggest mud-slinging, awful shit-show we've ever seen. My only grasp at optimism is the fact that this might be the catalyst to elevate third parties. Somethings gotta give...

When Trump does the *chomp* at Hillary during one of their debates, Boat is going to die of terminal velocity semen expulsion.

For most of us it's a moot point. KY will go to Trump. Go ahead and write in "HotPie from Game of Thrones" or "Max Power", won't matter most likely.

Now those people in OH, FL, etc. that have an actual vote that makes a difference- shew wee. What an awful choice.

If you're in a state where the outcome is predetermined (Kentucky), there's no reason not to vote 3rd party if you really want things to change.

Obviously none of them will win, but getting to 5% of the total vote means in 2020 they get access to a substantial grant (~$10 million) and automatic ballot access in all 50 states.

$.02

Cooter from the Dukes of Hazzard is by far a more qualified candidate for President than Donald Trump. I mean, it's not even debatable. If you don't believe me, look it up. If you vote for Trump, you are voting for someone less fit for the Presidency than Cooter. If that's cool with you, have at it.

I think we really need to see who Trump chooses as his VP, because that dude is more than likely gonna be President when somebody takes a shot at the Donald.

Cooter from the Dukes of Hazzard is by far a more qualified candidate for President than Donald Trump. I mean, it's not even debatable. If you don't believe me, look it up. If you vote for Trump, you are voting for someone less fit for the Presidency than Cooter. If that's cool with you, have at it.

Wasn't he in Congress for a while?

-anth nailed it ( don't think I've ever said that). As scary as Trump is, there is a reason why people want a non politician who hasn't already been bought and paid for.

-love Brooks spreading all-over Facebook that he wants back ground checks for everybody, Right after a tragedy that involves a gunmen who passed several background checks and was on the FBI watch list. Great call Brooke.

- how awesome is bilas on ksr. To go from Mitchell yesterday, to bilas today is only a slight change

Didn't mean to derail this into politics.

How do you guys rate your farts? By smell or the sounds they make? Me? I got by a ratio of smell to sound. Can't be too rancid but the longer it braapps the better. Pretty complicated equation to be honest.

This is a better conversation during the election year.

-love Brooks spreading all-over Facebook that he wants back ground checks for everybody, Right after a tragedy that involves a gunmen who passed several background checks and was on the FBI watch list. Great call Brooke.

Be great if people like him, on FBI lists, couldn't buy an AR-15.

Guess that's all I'm really saying. I am obviously a pussy.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Yeah, it is pretty crazy that we have an orange reality TV caricature going against a former Senator and Secretary of State. Same thing, really. I see the parallels being drawn here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT