ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's her (AmieBrienKrazykats). She's friended me on all platforms over the years, amazingly...

She was a nice/cute/annoying chick, I was way less nice a fella back then. Feel bad. Only reason I went out w/ her was to piss chad off.

"Hi, Amie! :)" -wcc ...overandoverandover

Didn't you boot her out the car on a "date" once?

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Richie botches that every time, but he tries hard. Had never had a cig in my life when I was with that girl.

Broke it off after 2 dates and started the heavy screen (LouisvilleMojo) and when confronted I truthfully told her electronically that her P stunk, and she sent me a scathing email telling me she hoped that I died in a car crash and that it didn't matter if I dumped her anyways "b/c you smelled like alcohol and farts".

:sunglasses:

I do not have the mail, as it was on the now defunct Mojo Site, but I posted it at the time. I DO, however, have soooooooooo many awesome emails/pics/videos and all sorts of goodies on my old ukadrian Yahoo account. Good gracious. I keep that thing open just to go back to my special "folders" and reminisce sometimes (and I know I'm not the only one, you know who you are)

Even have the ones I catfished Chad with. :flushed: I hated him sometimes back then.

Last edited:
If I'm reading this correctly, BBdK and some chick with a stinky P were star-crossed lovers until he dropped a C-bomb on her, took dump on her pizza stone, and broke things off.

Sometime later, that little lady became THE Mrs. Krazykats. Intriguing.

(Don't ruin this for me. This is the subtext I choose to believe from here on out. TIA.)

Last edited:
CQugpTMWIAAOBHz.jpg

If we truly want to Make America Great Again, then make an entire season of Squidbillies with Early Cuyler as a Trump supporter who hates Hillary and attends Trump rallies. You're welcome TV. Send me my royalties.

Well shit. They already did an episode where Early had Mexicans build a wall to keep out Mexicans. So much for royalties.

Actually the kid went into the lagoon, where it clearly stated "Danger No Swimming".

Great parents.

And it happened after 9 pm. I'm sure the parents will want to sue now even though this was completely avoidable.

- We saw a 7-8 footer on the course Saturday. I'm to the point here that I just don't even try to look for a ball because it's always someone else pointing out there's a gator and rarely do I see them first.

Worse parents, gorilla or alligator kid?

I gotta go alligator. I mean, I get they are from Nebraska, but when you see a "NO SWIMMING" sign in Florida, there's a pretty good reason.

Seeing the media spin this already. THERE WERE NO ALLIGATOR WARNING SIGNS. This is gonna end up like the McDonalds coffee thing. Except this poor family didn't burn their mouth, they lost a kid.

Senseless.

Last edited:
A more effective sign with little effort or expense would have been "Danger. No Swimming. Alligators."
Just saw a pic of the area.....not sure a massive beach with chairs and cabanas gently sloping into an alligator infested lagoon that looks like the ocean was a great idea in the first place.

That said, 9pm----> get your 2yo in bed.

- REPORTS are kid was exhausted from meeting Mickey and had taken a nap later than usual and considering the central-to-east time change, that's why he was still up!!! STOP the parent-shaming!!!!

- MAYBE Obama should ban ALLIGATORS!!!!

How about GYERO doesn't become a F'ing Facebook news story comment feed today?

- REPORTS are kid was exhausted from meeting Mickey and had taken a nap later than usual and considering the central-to-east time change, that's why he was still up!!! STOP the parent-shaming!!!!

- MAYBE Obama should ban ALLIGATORS!!!!

Btw, if anyone thinks it's a good idea to let a toddler play near a body of water after dark then...I mean...I don't know what to say to that. What could possibly go wrong?

wccs girl is helicoptering around volcanos in Hawaii, while he's back in the Midwest grumpying on the www. Fail.

In the next 5 days, I get to = drive to Nashville and back, fly to NYC for a race, and drive to Shreveport and back for a meeting. Also, fail. For the most part.

The best time to scratch and sniff yourself, by far, is immediately after a good workout. You should check just to satisfy the curiosity, if nothing else. Marcus.

What further puzzles me about the new ESPN/Sportscenter -- the endless supply of rotisserie and analytics experts. Are they MIT physicists? Nerdy Ivy League statisticians? Mathematics PHDs??? No, no. It never fails, they're always a 20-something blond bimbo with a huge fake rack, short skirt, and 8-inch heels. Riiiiiiight.

GYERO was so GD mean 10(!) years ago. I mean, even I was an asshole on here, and I'm a genuine sweetheart. When was the last time half the posters on here were banned at the same time? That used to happen once a month.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
What further puzzles me about the new ESPN/Sportscenter -- the endless supply of rotisserie and analytics experts. Are they MIT physicists? Nerdy Ivy League statisticians? Mathematics PHDs??? No, no. It never fails, they're always a 20-something blond bimbo with a huge fake rack, short skirt, and 8-inch heels. Riiiiiiight.

Probably not a bad way to appeal to typical Fantasy Sports Guy, to be honest, but yeah, their analysis is always a joke.

That's today's SportsCenter, though- sportswriters yelling, anchors reading tweets, debates about how concussed a player was, women giving fantasy sports advice and Entertainment Tonight-type drama-mongoring.

-Chad acts like he's above political arguing, but he gets pissier than most anyone and usually cannot help himself in those threads. Extreme lefty

The other party nominated Donald Trump as their presidential nominee. I'm cool with where I'm at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT