ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say this about Trump: He's lost more money than Antoine Walker and yet some people still consider him a financial genius.

He's like Saul Goodman: "I once slept with a woman because I convinced her I was Kevin Costner. It worked because I believed it."

I can at least respect Boat's convictions. From what I gather, his stance is basically: Military, f*ck yeah, I don't want people to have the ability to sue me, I like guns with no restrictions, and I want to keep the money I make.

What I detest is: Jesus was a Republican and everyone else is an idiot and going to hell. Fags are bad per Bible. Science is a scam. I like this guy who validates my xenophobia, racism, sexism, and makes me feel safer with his bombastic quips Also, you're a piece of shit if you need any assistance even though we pretend to be Jesus' personal assistant.

K. I'm done for the day.

Don't like what I'm reading about Ulis of late...and now a potentially serious medical (hip) issue? :(

-Kyle handled the Danny situation perfectly, imo. Did what had to be done and addressed the real issue, something we could use more of in this country. Not his fault he has a stupid ass brother.

IMO, Democracy could work if there was serious campaign finance reform, we had term limits, and politicians could not be given any "benefits" whatsoever other than their salary, from any person or organization. Assuming this was all actually enforced.

As it stands, enjoy your Oligarchy.

Would be great, but wouldn't stop terrorism or these attacks by sick individuals. Just a way of ignoring the real issue, which is par on your shitty course.

Shit, it wouldn't? Damn. I was wrong then.

Back to the drawing board...

It's one god damn thing that can be done. That's it. I, believe it or not, realize this is a singular component to a very complex issue. Crazy!

I can at least respect Boat's convictions. From what I gather, his stance is basically: Military, f*ck yeah, I don't want people to have the ability to sue me, I like guns with no restrictions, and I want to keep the money I make.

What I detest is: Jesus was a Republican and everyone else is an idiot and going to hell. Fags are bad per Bible. Science is a scam. I like this guy who validates my xenophobia, racism, sexism, and makes me feel safer with his bombastic quips Also, you're a piece of shit if you need any assistance even though we pretend to be Jesus' personal assistant.

K. I'm done for the day.

Guns Guy is getting to be as bad as the second guy...and is usually the same guy.

K. I'm done for the day.

Just for the record:

I am no bible thumper. I believe in science and evolution.

Have no problem with the gays, although I'm really not there with the transgender stuff.

Think that philanthropy should be a choice, not a right to a welfare state.

I believe in love, not hate.

Coach Taylor > John Rayburn.

Well, there's one candidate out there who is actively campaigning on a promise to put my co-workers (some of the most solid, down-to-earth people I've ever met) and I out of jobs...so she can go get pumped eight ways to Sunday.

On the other hand, I despise Donald Trump on about every possible level. He's a disgusting human being, and despite what the letter next to his name says, he's not a Republican. But thanks to pissed off rednecks like Beavis, he's completely hijacked the party.

Election 2016: My Own Private Hell

Be great if people like him, on FBI lists, couldn't buy an AR-15.

Guess that's all I'm really saying. I am obviously a pussy.

Wait, do you care if he illegally buys the same gun? That is the option you give him by "banning" guns.

Folks, when I am President, I will get rid of taxes. Forget about them. They're gone. Don't worry about the actual ability of this to ever happen. Just focus on the "trucker's hat" awkwardly placed on my head. It has a freedom on it. Truckers are great people. They love me. Everyone will get a truck when I'm President. Mexico will pay for it and then give us a taco, which they will also pay for. Also, we will be best friends with Russia and it will be on TV. This will happen. Just trust me, it'll be great. Except if you're Muslim. Or Mexican. Look at my hot piece of ass daughter. Isn't she something? Also, my wife has great tits. Wonderful tits. I'll use this to make a deal with North Korea. They love me over there.

I think we need to put a monarchy in place and roll the dice. Or divide the country into about 5 radically different and separate sections and put 5 monarchy's in place.

Also I want to be able to travel cross country by high speed rail, and thats really my biggest concern right now with this country

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
I actually like GYERO going political for a day.

David Palmer would still be the best "character" President.

Please don't lump all the Christians into the same category, you morons.
Hey pal, don't lump all of us morons into the same category, you moron.

Got 3 little Text and email chains going about how much brooks and chad fellate each other looking silly about politics.

I think we need to put a monarchy in place and roll the dice. Or divide the country into about 5 radically different and separate sections and put 5 monarchy's in place.

Also I want to be able to travel cross country by high speed rail, and thats really my biggest concern right now with this country
7 kingdoms or GTFO.

#VoteHotPie

Reactions: CoolCat45
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT