ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willis was apparently blaring "Indian Outlaw" when discovered.

HALF CHEROKEE AND CHOCTOW!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
If you think Willis was anywhere besides with his girlfriend when he was blackout drunk then you don't understand the Willis/Willis girlfriend dynamic very well.

Speaking of open jobs - The almighty dollar might speak about one. Rumors say the Baylor regents are going to reconsider their suspension/eventual firing of Art Briles. Supposedly, they will suspend him for a year only after threats from major donors to withhold $200 million in pledged donations.

Agreed. Went for a nice stroll during my lunch break and it was just nice summer weather.

RE: Draymond. I wish they'd do something WWE style with his being barred from the arena. Show a split screen with him watching at the bar across the street. Then as the final horn sounds a blacked out limo pulls into the back just before the commercial break. "BAH GAWD, it's Draymond!!"

Last edited:
RE: Draymond. I wish they'd do something WWE style with his being barred from the arena. Show a split screen with him watching at the bar across the street. Then as the final horn sounds a blacked out limo pulls into the back just being for the commercial break. "BAH GAWD, it's Draymond!!"

The whole thing feels like a WWE storyline to me. The Warriors are about to knock off the Commissioner's "chosen one" and win the championship when suddenly a one-sided stipulation comes down breathing new life into the Commissioner's chosen champion and extending the storyline until Game 6. Whole thing climaxes when Adam Silver hits Steph Curry with a chair knocking him out of the series only to rip off his mask and reveal that he was David Stern the entire time. Stern and LeBron drink beer together and celebrate LeBron's championship.

LeBron thought he was forming the nWo in Cleveland with Love and Irving but instead of Hall and Nash he's got the Honky Tonk Man and Bastion Booger.

Reactions: natron20
- Feels great out. After the storm last night the humidity went way down. Sunny and not a cloud in the sky.

This past Saturday was hot but it wasn't humid. Yesterday the humidity was in full force.

- Went to River House on Friday. Ate on the outdoor patio. Grilled octopus appetizer was solid. Not a huge seafood fella so went with the flat iron steak. Lass went with the scallop dish. Nice setup, especially with that Levee bar attached and live music playing.

- Ordered Danny Mac's last night to go. Good gracious those breadsticks are unreal. Soaking in garlic butter. Thought the pizza was really good. Not certain if this new location in Mellwood will work big picture. Guess they do a decent amount of lunch biz during the work week but I don't know if enough people will go there for dinner or even know it's there at all.

Back from a week in Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons and pretty sure I'm signing up to be a park ranger from here on out so see you guys and LAW later.

If that doesn't work out I'll be karate kicking drywall starting next week if anyone wants to join in.

I would appreciate a little more of a breakdown. You're a veteran, for chrissakes. Barely even a damn paragraph? It's summer, you selfish prick.

Back from a week in Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons and pretty sure I'm signing up to be a park ranger from here on out so see you guys and LAW later.

If that doesn't work out I'll be karate kicking drywall starting next week if anyone wants to join in.
Thought for sure that you were the guy that last week decided to bathe in one of the hot springs and all they found of him were his flip flops.

Sometimes. One time I threw bricks at a glass storefront. I video taped it and showed it to my kids, and now they think that's my full time gig, throwing rocks at glass windows. They are super proud of me

Is that you, Ernest T. Bass?

I would appreciate a little more of a breakdown. You're a veteran, for chrissakes. Barely even a damn paragraph? It's summer, you selfish prick.
Yellowstone- awesome family trip. Only 1/2 kidding about moving out there to be a park ranger, but for my dang kids and whatnot. Amazing scenery and wildlife. Can't swing a dead cat out there* without hitting bison, bears (black and grizzly!), big horn sheep, foxes, elk, etc. just hanging out. Takes a little bit to remember you're not in a zoo and that all of the animals, thermal features, etc. can kill you and give no touches. There was a guy who died out there out at the Norris basin the day after we were at the same spot. Apparently he stepped off the board walk despite these signs:

3051393185_3af9602887.jpg

being everywhere. (lol at dad just walking away from his wife and kid in the picture btw) The signs are reinforced by the BOILING AND STEAMING WATER PITS that you're looking at that are about 200 degrees. And no offense to Louisville but the topography was just outstanding. Highly recommend a trip out there- I'd love to go back out there and do some actual backwoods camping. You do need to look out for bears though and they were particularly active when we were out there. Every trailhead had these signs posted:

bearwarning.jpg

They sell bear spray at every store out there or you can rent it but personally if I'm in a situation where I need to use bear spray, I want the confidence that comes with a brand new can. Really cool seeing everything with my kids too, whole week with basically no TV, no video games, etc. Just driving around, hiking, seeing the wilderness, etc. SNACKDOWN: I ate an egg salad sandwich from a general store and didn't die. Had some elk/bison meatloaf that was delicious.

Grand Tetons- Tetons are French for boobs lol. Amazing scenery and topography, with less wildlife. But really cool doing some mountain trail hikes, riding up to the top of the ski mountain and just taking in the peaks, etc. Saw more elk, deer, a bald eagle, and other stuff but no moose or Harrison Ford who lives out there apparently. Scenery was amazing and I get why people move out there- even the crazy loners. All in all a great trip. SNACKDOWN: had some elk bratwurst at the Jackson Lodge with a crafty right by the hill John Rockefeller used to have lunch on.

* do not swing a dead cat in Yellowstone. It will attract bears and the NPS frowns upon it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT