ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im unusually suspicious of most bathroom attendants, but particularly the ones at the airport. What's the point? I get it when a fancy club wants uncle Tom in there yucking it up for loose change, but do I really need a homeless guy to waive his hand in front of the motion activated paper towel disposal for me??

Lebron seems to make bad players better, and great players worse. It's unprecedented. He may be the cautionary tale of too much too soon. He probably could have benefitted from some early career humility. A half dozen years of playing for bad teams, growing the proverbial shoulder chip, building a solid nucleus organically thru the draft, adding a few role players to solidify the roster on a well established franchise.....oh well. Hash tag THE CHOSEN ONE. [pfftt]

Back from an absolute first class 5-day business qualifier trip in St Pete Beach. Just an awesome time. Our guest speaker was Kyle Maynard, a quadrapalegic whose climbed Kilimanjaro, played high school football, owns a cross fit gym, wrote a bestseller, been on Oprah and Larry King, etc, etc. Amazing week.

Louisville baseball :cool2:

We've been at war in some form or fashion with the Middle East for most of my lifetime. Rather than continuing to double down our efforts and ratchet up the intensity, what do y'all say we pack em up and head home? Worked in Nam. We got no business having even a single military boot on the ground over there. JMO.

Kyle Maynard is an amazing dude. Dude even wrestled without limbs, fairly successfully. Think about that when you have a bad day.

Cal probably gives a shit, which is my main concern. Not the example you want your senior leader to set, June or not. Cal hasn't exactly had the longest leash with him in the past as far as playing time goes.

Legally it's not a big deal, I get it. I just don't want there to be any excuse not to play him.

Public Intoxication or Alcohol Intoxication? It makes a difference.

Public Intoxication would indicate drug use.

Screen-Shot-2016-06-12-at-7.19.05-PM.png

Reactions: Mashburned
1st AND 2nd offense? Help me out legalballs.

1st and 2nd offenses carry a little lower penalty than a 3rd offense within a year, so anytime it's your first or second offense, it gets written that way.

He's going to either get it dismissed, deferred, or have to pay a $25 fine and court costs.

It's $5 more than a no seat belt ticket. Complete non issue to me.

Monday Randos:

Nice weekend. Friday night hit the rooftop patio at Dudley's. They've switched up the menu a bit since the last time I was there. I went with the scallops but was very curious about the Duck confit.

Saturday was a blast playing golf with Huber and Fylm at out Kearny. Ended up playing best ball between the two carts, was fairly competitive. Came down to a one stroke victory. Huber had some nice shots, damn near drove the green on 10. Fylm came through with some clutch puts, hit about a 20-25 ft birdie. Naturally, I launched some bombs.

Babysitting gig went well. Pretty easy actually. Niece is very smart and cooperative. Hell, she practically told us what to do, and she just turned 2.

Sunday: Were missing a few regulars at GEL, turned into a big game of 32. Damn Mike was on fire. Really thought Geese might pull one out, but nope.

Rogue, you have anything to do with this?
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/florida-keys/article83320742.html

Last edited:
Hell of a way to start Monday.

Got a text last night the building was flooded. Not all, but a significant portion has standing ankle deep water. I had already placed everyone on 10 hours because due to our forecast being heavy through the EOM, now this shit. Had to call our FTE's and have the temp agency call everyone and tell them we aren't working today. Welp, there goes Saturday and probably Sunday.

The real shitter is last week work started on replacing the old roof. Apparently the company didn't properly install temporary drains that took the water, I don't know, TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING!

-Haha, nope not me @drxman1 i couldn't tell you the last time I was in Sloppys. I did see that story though. Heck, haven't been in a bar on Duval in months.

-Sorry to disappoint but I wasn't in that gay night club, you guys. Pride week down here is always wild though. Hopefully that was all the shenanigans.

It is sad/annoying how people try to claim tragedies though. "Really tough week to be LGBT" ummm, no. It's tough week for human beings bubba.

-Sorry to disappoint but I wasn't in that gay night club, you guys. Pride week down here is always wild though. Hopefully that was all the shenanigans.

It is sad/annoying how people try to claim tragedies though. "Really tough week to be LGBT" ummm, no. It's tough week for human beings bubba.

So you're hoping that mass shooting ended all of the Pride Week festivities, or are you referring to 100+ people killed or maimed as "shenanigans?"

Either way, you're f'n terrible. Please GTFO.

Jesus sae. Yes I live in KW but I hate gays and their stupid pride week that's lots of fun, hilarious and lucrative for me. That was a really impressive spin attempt though.

she·nan·i·gans
SHəˈnanəɡənz/
noun
informal
plural noun: shenanigans
  1. secret or dishonest activity or maneuvering

2. GFY, GGP,

:confused: Shaky start for GYERO on a Monday.

-Solid weekend. In the office both days. Hit the bike in the afternoon both days. Spent some time with friends and family. Drank beer outside. Grilled up some burgers last night. Caprese season in full force. Hands down, best time of the year.

-The real heat is sticking around folks. 10 day is full of 90's. :cool2: Pick up a case of the lite beer and enjoy!!

-College baseball bro is a pretty annoying bro. Not the worst but likely the worst in college sports.

-Speaking of bro-ish behavior. Picked up some obnoxious USA gear for 4th.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
If Mitch Barnhart is the transcendent AD that some of you believe, then I am sure he will be at the top of Florida's wish list to replace the retiring Foley. It's not like an AD of Barnhart's caliber will fail to merit even a passing mention when people all over the internet begin to formulate their little lists of replacements.

1st and 2nd offenses carry a little lower penalty than a 3rd offense within a year, so anytime it's your first or second offense, it gets written that way.

He's going to either get it dismissed, deferred, or have to pay a $25 fine and court costs.

It's $5 more than a no seat belt ticket. Complete non issue to me.

Yep, most AI's are usually the result of some kind of perceived attitude problem. Cal's punishment will likely be way worse.

NABC is putting together a committee to study the NCAA tournament seeding and selection process and of course Cal and Huggins were put on it together [laughing].

This should be a good thing considering how outspoken Cal has been about the seeding and placement recently.

The OJ documentary is awesome. Can't wait for the next four parts.

According to the arrest citation provided by the Boone County Sheriff’s Department, a deputy was dispatched to Mountain Laurel Way in Union, Ky., because of a possible drunk subject “laying in the middle of the street.” The deputy arrived to find Willis on the ground outside the open driver’s side door of a vehicle and reported a “strong odor of associated with alcohol” coming from the inside of the vehicle and Willis.

The deputy reported Willis said he had “a lot“ to drink and could not advise where he was other to say in “northern Kentucky” after being woken up. The citation reports Willis had extremely slurred speech, was unsteady on his feet and “was a danger to himself and others.”

As a favor to a friend, I attended Cal's father-son camp over the weekend. Pretty cool experience and one I look forward to sharing with my son in 5 or 6 years. Great access to the players but the instruction was kind of meh. Bunch of college kids running you through drills and the only time we heard from Cal/staff was in the morning before breaking off into groups.

Our group played in the Craft Center and had Briscoe and Bam helping out. Think I creeped Bam out a bit when I inquired as to why he was wearing a boot and "if we had anything to be concerned about." Big shoutout to the d-bag dads who acted like Cal was going to offer them a scholly. I'm sure a few of them are lurking here.

Wish I had a dime for every time I've heard Mitch referred to as a "transcendent AD."

Restaurant pet peeve: getting talked out of ordering spiciest level, only for said food to really not be spicy at all. Aside from the you-need-to-sign-a-waiver/hot wing eating challenge type deal, most of the spiciest foods on the menu aren't really THAT bad. So don't convince me to drop down a level, toots.

Reactions: anon_aawvduncd4ay0
should of said greater Cincinnati area instead and they most likely would of dropped him off at hoots on the river.

According to the arrest citation provided by the Boone County Sheriff’s Department, a deputy was dispatched to Mountain Laurel Way in Union, Ky., because of a possible drunk subject “laying in the middle of the street.” The deputy arrived to find Willis on the ground outside the open driver’s side door of a vehicle and reported a “strong odor of associated with alcohol” coming from the inside of the vehicle and Willis.

The deputy reported Willis said he had “a lot“ to drink and could not advise where he was other to say in “northern Kentucky” after being woken up. The citation reports Willis had extremely slurred speech, was unsteady on his feet and “was a danger to himself and others.”

Sounds pretty similar to other stories I've heard about him from super secret wildcat friends.

If Mitch Barnhart is the transcendent AD that some of you believe, then I am sure he will be at the top of Florida's wish list to replace the retiring Foley. It's not like an AD of Barnhart's caliber will fail to merit even a passing mention when people all over the internet begin to formulate their little lists of replacements.

Kansas didn't want him. Florida sure as shit won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT