ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did you end up banging Taylor or what? I need resolution on that thread.

No. I want to have a relationship then if we get married then I will.

TrumpetCat is the greatest troll in the history of The Paddock, except he's real. It's amazing.

I don't think it's been long enough for Trumpet to be Wilbanks' kid. Maybe a relative though. The my grandmother isn't breathing what should I do thread is probably the all time best Paddock thread ever. I used to have it saved on an old computer that's long gone. I almost never post outside this thread anymore because I just don't like interacting with the majority of this board, but I do miss threads like Wilbanks' dying grandmother.

the linked hat ceremony vid was so uncomfortable I clicked it off after a few seconds, no chance I would get any enjoyment even in a mocking way watching

Funny, LadyCat posted exactly four minutes after Doc posted. Which just happens to be the length of the video he posted that she stated nobody would click.

Reactions: drxman1
Just read that thread. While it's astonishing, seems like most are just giving the kid some lighthearted ribbing, which is appropriate imo. Be a dick move to really blast him, especially when he showed some balls posting that video.

Kudos to all parties, really.
I think his sincerity caught everyone off guard and no one wants to crush it ... yet.

the linked hat ceremony vid was so uncomfortable I clicked it off after a few seconds, no chance I would get any enjoyment even in a mocking way watching
It's like watching The Office. It's awesome, but so cringe worthy you almost have to look away.

The thread about the last day of school that got deleted >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The scholarship thread

Maybe Vandy needs to use some of that unearned SEC money to provide swimming lessons for all incoming athletes.

why the touch did Jarrett Allen wait until touching June to pick the school everyone said he was going to 4 months ago

Funny, LadyCat posted exactly four minutes after Doc posted. Which just happens to be the length of the video he posted that she stated nobody would click.

Sorry to disappoint but I don't sit here hitting refresh every second so that I can respond immediately but I didn't watch it. Only someone creepy or seriously mental would set there and calculate posting times and then try to deduce something from it.

Sorry to disappoint but I don't sit here hitting refresh every second so that I can respond immediately but I didn't watch it. Only someone creepy or seriously mental would set there and calculate posting times and then try to deduce something from it.
To be fair though, he does have a buddy who makes some really cool t-shirts.

5yaNy8wo.jpg

I mean the assholes in the Paddock or whatever the hell that is called at Commonwealth (HORSE RACING, SECRETARIAT, ALL FOR KENTUCKY, STAND UP AND HOLLER) enjoy cold poured crafties while the rest of actually dealing with the mass general public are expected to remain sober.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
I'm more pissed about those fancy jackholes in their club seats with the WiFi. I'll always sneak bourbon into CWS whether they sell beer or not.

Is everybody on a bender or something? Didn't even get a full page yesterday. Got a lot of shit done at work, but still...

If you're an icon of the 20th Century, 2016 is coming for you. Well, except Hulk Hogan. And of course he's the one legend from the previous century that 2016 has put over.

Man, I've been away for a week, and had forgotten about my salient advice to TrumpetCat back in February.

Having said that: he is obviously a great kid and I wish him well.

Having said that: That video was a perfect match to my comedy strike zone.

EDIT: Having said that: I orginally posted a pretty explicit description of my visceral reaction to that video. But, my wife was very dissapointed in me when I tried to share my joy and she realized what she had overheard me reacting to upstairs - almost "waking the baby."

Godspeed, TrumpetCat. You wield more power in this world than you will ever know.

Last edited:
I mean, kudos to dancing to the beat of his own trumpet. That kid has the courage of his convictions. He's a total band geek, but thats some serious balls. I wish him well.

Weddings are more fun the closer you are to the couple. Bride told me she was really nervous walking down the aisle, but when she saw me give her the wink and the gun, she knew it was gonna be fun. I really enjoy meeting the parents and hearing what they've heard about you. Life man.

Good luck to Chad in San Fran, hope he learns to love some wine.

In Mt Adams for a wedding. Uber driver stated Louisville has a better pizza scene and Cinncinnati chili is stupid.

This is truly one of the most awful posts I've read on this subject. I know it's in jest, but I'm perplexed and curious as to your thought process when it came to this post. It's obvious it wasn't for the laughs. Did you log in for the sole purpose of posting this? You want people to know your in Mt. Adams? You want people to know you took an Uber? Your awfulness at posting should be studied in classrooms, maybe as a Pre-Med requisite. The course could be titled, "This is NOT the reason 'Why we did this.'"

This is truly one of the most awful posts I've read on this subject. I know it's in jest, but I'm perplexed and curious as to your thought process when it came to this post. It's obvious it wasn't for the laughs. Did you log in for the sole purpose of posting this? You want people to know your in Mt. Adams? You want people to know you took an Uber? Your awfulness at posting should be studied in classrooms, maybe as a Pre-Med requisite. The course could be titled, "This is NOT the reason 'Why we did this.'"
In xman's defense, neither mentioning Uber, nor Mt. Adams is a brag in GYERO, and he knows that. Think he was just trying to fuel the Lou/Cin feud. Of all his posts, this isn't the one.

Reactions: _Chase_ and drxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT