ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, this is my favorite summer craftie:

11046269_796559463798755_3211862206825594947_n.jpg

Cal's dumbass idea about moving the SEC Tournament is just a way to draw attention to the real issue- that the Selection Committee pretty much blows off the SEC Tournament results. That's what he really wants discussed, but he needs a hook to get anyone to notice it in June. Some blogger will eventually write the piece he really wants to drive clicks during the college basketball doldrums.

Cal's dumbass idea about moving the SEC Tournament is just a way to draw attention to the real issue- that the Selection Committee pretty much blows off the SEC Tournament results. That's what he really wants discussed, but he needs a hook to get anyone to notice it in June. Some blogger will eventually write the piece he really wants to drive clicks during the college basketball doldrums.

Exactly, I've been surprised none of the media (that I've seen) has mentioned this yet. It's clearly a continuation of all of his ranting on Selection Sunday. Why do we play this Tournament on Sunday? Are you kidding me? What's the point?

He knows it's idiotic, but then again, so is the SC completely ignoring the SECT results. I love the way he fights.

He knows it's idiotic, but then again, so is the SC completely ignoring the SECT results. I love the way he fights.

Yep. If they're just gonna ignore the results because it's too late, then let's back the thing up to November. It's completely absurd, but it gets people talking and ultimately will circle back to the Selection Committee blowing the seeding.

I'll throw this out there.

images

Nice compromise when drinking in volume. Better than a canned domestic, but isn't as heavy or high in ABV as most other craft offerings.
You should check this one out too if it's available down in KY. Compares favorably to the All Day IPA, IMO
65c7d94ca93edda0b4363d09e627dd7c.image.200x123.jpg

I'm a big fan of Sasquatch Brewery's Buttslapper APA!!

Seriously though, outdoor day drinking is pretty much lite domestics. Like everyone else, I'm a ML guy.

My go-to lately is Gumballhead by 3 Floyds, but it's tough to find and beginning to get overrated just because of the scarcity factor.

Reactions: BleedBlueCats21
- That's right, folks. Trading in the Gold Tops for Silver Bullet cans until September.

Victory's Summer Love Ale in the can is choice. Not too sweet or lemony like a Shandy or Sam Adam's Summer Ale.

Picked up some Papaw's Red in a big bottle last weekend. Not a summer beer at all but that stuff is the Nectar of the Gods and couldn't resist.

- Lonzo Ball's dad is ridiculous. During one of those big national tournaments on ESPN I caught some of that kid's game. Crafty, athletic, big. His dad in the post game interview rambled on and on coming up with all of these catch phrases using the word "Ball" promoting his kids. He will walk all over Steve Alford.

- Still have no real feel for Gabriel or Kaleya Jones' games. Feel like I have a basic understand of what Fox, Bam and Monk will bring to the table.

Think this group will bring some attitude to the court we haven't collectively seen since 2011-2012. Not quite Wall, Cousins or Bledsoe level but think Monk has some edge to him. Like that.
Watched them play down here in Fort Myers in the Isle Of Palms classic at Christmas. Their dad sat in the front row and would call his sons over to him during a timeout and "coach" them, While the rest of the team ran over to the bench. That guy is going to be a MAJOR pain in Alford's ass

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Watched the Tai Wynyard game.

I mean, it's 3 on 3 vs a bunch of 8th graders from the best I can tell, but he's got coordination and skill that I didn't realize he had. He won't play this year, but at that size/skill he can/will eventually I believe.

I think they should be required to do a "shame" dance when they lose. Something involving putting their asses up in the air to show submission to a dominant male, maybe. It's only fair.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Speaking of shame, the fact the Queen Margery didn't have to do the Walk of Atonement is the biggest horseshit cockblocking move in tv history.

That fat disgusting slob probably filmed it, kept the video for his own private collection, the re wrote the script. F George RR Martin.

"Well, Nigel, after falling to South Africa, the All-Blacks are now required - per tradition - to present their hindquarters to the victors in a show of submission. No one has actually mounted the New Zealanders since the Greeks did so in 1978, but anticipation always accompanies this moment."

Reactions: JustinSphere
Speaking of shame, the fact the Queen Margery didn't have to do the Walk of Atonement is the biggest horseshit cockblocking move in tv history.

That fat disgusting slob probably filmed it, kept the video for his own private collection, the re wrote the script. F George RR Martin.

She is smoke. :fire:

For us it was Akiko's. Man that place was just obvious about it. We'd pass back my Indian buddy's ID like 4-5 times in line, in clear site of the owner/bouncer. Saw a girl get in with a guys ID several times. That went on for 2 years. Whatever they eventually got fined was nothing compared to the killing they made as the late night underage bar during that time. That back room was basically wide open/no rules.

Reactions: BarrySlice
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT