ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
4_3677477.jpg

Absolutely. Good luck conning a really hot babe into not only never having kids or getting married BUT also moving 1000 miles away from her family. Seems like a great plan.

Did he ever actually tell her that they *would* get married and have kids?

Otherwise it's not really a con, just unrealized expectations.

That's an unreal plan. Fairy tale like, really. What a

Boat and PTI do it right, and they do it very differently. It's fascinating.

She's a latina which leads me to believe THE BOOTY IS REAL.

So that's why she was speaking Spanish. Thanks.

Look, latina or nah, I still question the booty. For future reference, a pic tutorial:

Gymnast-Booty.jpg

I realize she's white, b4 you point that out, but this is still a good example of what we're dealing with.

Does it even matter?
Not really. I'm just afraid of a slippery slope. One day in the future, a girl with a beautiful natural booty, decides it's not big enough and goes under the knife to change it. What becomes of booties then?

Lol, Adrian didn't even know what fleek was when I dropped it on him. He had to google it like a bitch, tmfs

Reactions: 2blue4u
I'm heading out to golf. Hope i get good news when im out on the course from Murray.
Signed, Mr. 79

Cawood are you ever going to play in the Eli? May get to change your name from Mr. 79 to Mr. 89+.

Going to go ahead an post a preemptive "What the hell is wrong with these kids?"
Why go to all the trouble to announce on television if you're announcing to a place where maybe 5% of the fan base is actively paying attention to basketball recruiting in late June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT