ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify, I wasn't trying to single out 08, just speaking in generalities about millennials' philosophy on work.

-sold out for $$ as opposed to moving away and doing my own thing. Easy call. Take the green. If you're going to be unhappy might as well get paid.

-speaking of, shitty shitty week. Compound ed by not being able to get any rides in. Bleh.

-alter boy for 3 years. First year got duped by an older kid to cover Easter Vigil. Lesson learned. That's a long ass mass.

-slacks and an Oxford. Even though it's been ages for us.

-I referenced the tongue first incident at lucy blue a few weeks ago.

"when i was your age, ______________ "

fyi: NOBODY gives a flying touch about whatever you say in that blank space.

The thing that sucks for millenials is that they won't have enough $$ to put in the market the next time there is a correction or crash where they could turn it into something long term.

Team Money. How do you know whether or not you will like your new gig ? Let the fear of the unknown go, you know what kind of bread you will be making, I bet that will overcome a lot of the negatives, if there is any negatives with the new job.

^ John Y Brown certainly isn't a fan, Anthony...I tend to agree with him.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money...nders-fans-find-new-ads-distasteful/28037491/

-I'll never get over this being on touching Fox, but the improvement on Day 2 has been palpable, imo. Seems much more like a smooth golf telecast, at least compared to Day 1.

-That UK ManCave Military video over on KSR is awesome, must watch if you haven't already. :cry:

GAMBOL Today:
-Spieth U 70.5
-Reed U 71.5

1 down, feel good about the 2nd.

Having a Major on from Noon til 11pm is touching awesome, btw. Gonna save this shitty ass rainy weekend. [smoke]

Last edited:
Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
Nothing says Friday night in Hilton Head like the chirping of crickets, the warm salty air of an evening breeze, and the slamming of car doors and cursing of dads loading up their cars before driving home the next day...

Reactions: LadyCat92
Wife and MIL have spent the day on a garden tour in Jefferson/Oldham counties.

[laughing]

Can your wife talk with mine?

Sheesh...sounds like a slice of heaven.

I'm sure she could give your wife plenty of ideas to keep you busy on the weekends working in the yard. Honestly, the places they toured sounded kinda cool, but to hell with doing it in this weather.

First experience with big time little league baseball this weekend and coming week. The AAYBA 2015 World Series. They split it into 2 weeks(7-9-11-13; 8-10-12-14). I have to say I've always thought these things were a joke but its been fun so far.

Today they had a HR derby for each age group. A fielding comp for each team in each age group. A throwing relay for each team. Not to mention all the booths they had set up. Also had a HR and fungo comp for the coaches.

Average of 50 teams in each age group. The parking lot at the main facility looks like CWS on a fall Saturday.

kids getting delirious. Would say the mad libs have deteriorated to only variations of the word poop but that's how they started.

Did they have a "throw the ball into the garbage can from CF" comp?

Not hating, that was the second dopest part of that commercial.

Back to back to back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT