ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daggum. Contract extension.

I'm not 100% on why schools feel the need to 'lock up' someone who isn't going anywhere. I suppose it should help w/ recruiting, but Roy wasn't leaving. Guess they were afraid they wouldn't get anyone else if he did with what's going on.

Richie's church?

ZNk1iqb.gif

PGA Tour Radio this morning said it costs $12,000 EVERY TIME the shot tracker is used....if you're wondering why it only appears on some shots.

I find that extremely hard to believe, but that's what they reported.

Isn't '08 an attractive female? (I might be thinking if someone else)

If so, keep the job that you enjoy and just marry some dude that makes a bunch of money. Simple enough.

~gametime release yesterday has me already flat farred up and ready for the season.

~trying to not be a ludicrous UL-like blind homer who rejects facts and reason....but it seems completely reasonable we improve a couple of wins, just like we did from year 1 to year 2. 7-5 season continues the solid steady progress. W - ULL, USC, UF, EKU, Vandy, Charlotte, UL.

~Hell, look at those 7 wins, how many would really be 'upsets'? no doubt we will be a dog @USC. By the time we play Florida, if we are 2-0 won't we be the fav? And of the 5 losses I'm probably being generous with either Mizzou & Miss St.

~Love Harbaugh back in CFB. Seems like he is the kind of dude who burns intensely & bright, he'll be gone from Mich by 2020. But while here he will help make life miserable on tOSU & Urban. Probably will chase that POS off the sideline and back to College Gameday with another medical situation.

~UL fb will be done by week 3. Will get rapeaxed by Auburn opening weekend, then done again in week 3 at home by Clemson. Might get upset by Houston in game 2, classic look back/look ahead situation.

~Gimme TCU winning the national title

Jesus did wear sandals, or so I am told. At least looking at pictures, grooming is not a must to attend service, he just wants you there whatever you are. Sunday service has now been thrown to the "look at me, I got money (or over extended or rich daddy paying the BMer payment)), I am dressed to the 9's, I am better than you. All the while, they are looking over at Rosie Rotten Crotch and planning the infidelity soon after service, while high on what ever the finest designer drug rich folks can buy. Team normal church, where the word is more important than the gossip.

Reactions: Stonewall12
More money is usually a good thing imo. Granted if you absolutely hate your job then its probably not worth it. Is it tolerable, but maybe less interesting? How much more are we really taking about, like moving up a tax bracket?

With more cash you can dress better for church, which according to some posters will make you a better person.

I like to think of money as freedom to do the things you want to do.

Reactions: Mashburned
PGA Tour Radio this morning said it costs $12,000 EVERY TIME the shot tracker is used....if you're wondering why it only appears on some shots.

I find that extremely hard to believe, but that's what they reported.

doesnt make sense. do they just send the shot tracker people a check for $12,000 per shot?

its kinda like:

alex rodriguez made $472,000 per home run in 2013!!!

he isn't paid per home run, obviously. they just took his salary and divided it by the # of home runs he it.

I was a great altar boy and for many priests that were far better men than you or I, lard ass. Regardless, sorry someone wore cooler jeans at whatever non-denominational church you chose to check out once. Must have been pretty intimidating.

- No church.

- Khakis and a polo at the office today.

- Local Taco for lunch.

- Really need an office couch for the post lunch nap.

- Take the money. Your job may not be as fun, but pretty much every other aspect of your life will be because you can actually afford to buy nice shit and/or travel or whatever it is that is a non-work priority.

- Lost on the youngest generation - a job is a means to an end, not super, happy fun time. That's what the paycheck is for.

I was an altar boy myself but can't say I was great. I messed up a bunch. Similar to my career as a restaurant server.

Pederasty dates back to the ancient Greeks.

Plato, Socrates, Aristotle...Brooks.

A Britney Spears reference would go great with those timely Catholic priests jokes.

These family members' comments to Dylann Roof at bond hearing. Shew...they're far better people than I am. Heart wrenching.

They ought hang that piece of shit in The Market at high noon tmw and then let the other family members and general public drag him to the harbor and dump him to sea.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Can't believe he let them take him alive. I mean prison for that guy, yikes. Would not be a fun time, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT