ADVERTISEMENT

Good news starts at noon tomorrow...

Some of y'alls favorite sport is incessantly arguing with other idiots. Good lord you lost the thread 3 pages ago and are still yapping at each other.

That one awful season being weighted more than 3 additional Final fours is baffling logic.

One could just as easily mention calipari having the two best win total seasons with 38 wins to put him back ahead.

You clearly focus on caliparis negatives while choosing to ignore tubby. As you say your opinion and I respect it.
9-16 + Saint Peters + 2013 + his attitude towards the fans the last 3 years + him putting the NBA draft and individual accomplishments ahead of UK = he sucks.

Yeah I’m to the point now where I’m thinking reeves is gone now. It shouldn’t take this long to decide if you are wanting to come back or not.

Yeah I’m to the point now where I’m thinking reeves is gone now. It shouldn’t take this long to decide if you are wanting to come back or not.
There was some tweet posted here (can’t remember which one now) but some comment said they had heard Reeves doesn’t want to be the only senior and “baby sit” such a young team.

Not sure how true that is, but it does sound feasible.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
There was some tweet posted here (can’t remember which one now) but some comment said they had heard Reeves doesn’t want to be the only senior and “baby sit” such a young team.

I don’t get the issue. He wouldn’t have to babysit, he would get wide open looks and get to shot a lot if he came back, and going off Wagners personality he seems like a leader type

Reactions: grevey35
I don’t get the issue. He wouldn’t have to babysit, he would get wide open looks and get to shot a lot if he came back, and going off Wagners personality he seems like a leader type
You never know, staff could be trying to sell him as the vet leader or hes got other people in his ear saying it.

In reality, he is probably just seeing who will offer the most money.

You never know, staff could be trying to sell him as the vet leader or hes got other people in his ear saying it.

In reality, he is probably just seeing who will offer the most money.
Probably, it’s gonna suck that we have a damn player take classes here all summer just to leave

Reactions: Fox2monk

Then tell him to pack his crap and leave. Tired of his drama for a NBA wanna be

Reactions: Fox2monk
Yeah that account and the Michigan guy who initially broke the reeves news is hinting at it again. Cal has been dogshit this whole offseason and just probably lost a player he couldn’t afford to lose

• Sad
Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT