ADVERTISEMENT

GOLF thread

Who gives 2 ****s about Saudi Arabia? We buy Chinese shit as fast as they can persuade a slave to make it. The world they are talking about is not the world I live in anyway. I don't care.

Reactions: Catman100
Despite my views of the LIV situation, I think the USGA made the right call. If it is an open championship and these guys have already qualified then they deserve to play. Same for the Masters. Several past champions are in LIV but they have lifetime exemptions to the Masters I think they deserve to play

Well if the US Open does not allow them to at least qualify then it’s really no longer an Open.

Well if the US Open does not allow them to at least qualify then it’s really no longer an Open.

Charl Schwartlz hauls I’m more money today than he did the last four years combined. Funny how some will hate these golfers while typing on Apple devices made from slave labor,

Charl Schwartlz hauls I’m more money today than he did the last four years combined. Funny how some will hate these golfers while typing on Apple devices made from slave labor,
Can someone pay ukwoodford enough money to not post here???

Can someone pay ukwoodford enough money to not post here???
The PGA is antiquated and run by a bunch of elite. Besides the PGA players are wanting to play whenever and wherever they want. The PGA are like the school board and the players are the children and parents. I love golf but hate the PGA and their non profit status. Once a legal action is filed by some player the whole boondoggle will be over.

The PGA is antiquated and run by a bunch of elite. Besides the PGA players are wanting to play whenever and wherever they want. The PGA are like the school board and the players are the children and parents. I love golf but hate the PGA and their non profit status. Once a legal action is filed by some player the whole boondoggle will be over.
You are a boondoggle.

Schwartzel barely made the cut at the Barbasol last summer, and had not won any event in 6 years. Really impressive first tournament :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: TruBluCatFan
Schwartzel barely made the cut at the Barbasol last summer, and had not won any event in 6 years. Really impressive first tournament :rolleyes:

So basically he’s laughing all the way to the bank and made a stellar decision for himself. Smart dude.

Reactions: Catman100
Despite my views of the LIV situation, I think the USGA made the right call. If it is an open championship and these guys have already qualified then they deserve to play. Same for the Masters. Several past champions are in LIV but they have lifetime exemptions to the Masters I think they deserve to play

They essentially didn't want to change their criteria for playing this close to the tourney. You can bet it will be reviewed in detail going forward.....or wait until the courts decide if the PGAT has a leg to stand on before they render their final decision.

Ahhhh, look at the final group. All the PGA players are BFF's all of the sudden and all the fans love each other! LOL!

If be "elite" you mean the Tour players then correct. You obviously have no idea how the Tour operates. It's run by the players. It's also not-for-profit and additional earnings are donated to charity.

I will never be interested in the LIV. The Korn Ferry or Champions Tours are more interesting. To me, the players who joined the LIV are
Walter_White_S5B.png

Golf Channel and the rest of the media are making the US Open an after thought because they can not stop talking about LIV Golf. There’s nothing more Brandel Chamblee can say that he hasn’t already said, but every time I’ve turned on GC this week it’s been about LIV Golf. Every tweet I’ve seen related to golf has been about LIV Golf. They are only promoting it by talking about it incessantly.

Random rules question that occurred to me today. I was playing like crap as usual. I store a set of tips, videos and pictures of good golf swings on my phone and started looking at them on one tee while I was waiting to hit my shot. But then I stopped thinking I might be violating a rule. Is that legal to look at instructional material mid round? Needless to say it didn't help me a bit.

Rahm's ball apparently got picked up and run off with. 2 questions.
1. a. What kind of proof do you need for he ran off with my ball? b. How you decide where to drop?

2. Wasn't there controversy in 2000 when Tiger beat Bob May in the playoff about how someone supposedly picked up his ball on 18th in the playoff?

There’s video evidence of a dude running down and retrieving Tiger’s ball from some bushes (it had clearly come to rest), then proceeding to throw the ball down the cart path about 50 more yards ahead lol. Right after he throws it he starts running after it and waving the rest of the gallery to “come on” as if the tee shot just landed and he spotted it.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeSwag
Here ya go, judge for yourself:

The dude that threw the ball with the hands up Marshall move when the ball finally stops 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT