ADVERTISEMENT

Going forward

davekersey

Junior
Oct 10, 2007
Naples, Florida
I'm sticking with the prospect of finishing this year at 11 and 1. After watching Bradshaw workout I think his best spot is going to be playing the four on offense. I still think the team needs to run through Mitchell so keep him right where he is. Bradshaw is a better outside shooter than either Edwards or Thiero. He'll need some time to get his body ready stamina wise so in the first few games he plays he'll probably only get about 10 minutes. But by February he should be one of our best players and get 20 minutes or more. It is feasible UK could enter the SEC tournament with only three total losses.

When people keep talking about Bradshaws 'outside shot'. Im a little confused. Not considering the Three ball correct? I saw zero tape to prove he is a confident 3pt shooter; unlike the tape I witnessed of Big Z shooting. Is it thst Bradshaw has a great short outside shot?

It's so easy to get carried away be a string of great games. But I refuse to allow myself to fall for it!

I recall that humiliating beatdown we put on Kansas at their place. After that game, we started booking our hotels for a Final Four trip, and then...

Still, man, it's hard not to be excited right now, isn't it?

Reactions: Wildcats1st
It's so easy to get carried away be a string of great games. But I refuse to allow myself to fall for it!

I recall that humiliating beatdown we put on Kansas at their place. After that game, we started booking our hotels for a Final Four trip, and then...

Still, man, it's hard not to be excited right now, isn't it?
We're going to have a major clunker of a game where go, "What just happend?" I don't know when it will be but it will happen, and hopefully we pull out a win. Maybe St. Joe's was that, but we still shot pretty dang well.

But I still have underlying anxiety we're going to have a game when no one can find the pool at Lancaster.

No way do we need Bradshaw shooting threes.. we have shooters and what we need is him to protect the rim and put backs. If he comes in and stands behind the line chucking bricks then we are better off with big z

I'm sticking with the prospect of finishing this year at 11 and 1. After watching Bradshaw workout I think his best spot is going to be playing the four on offense. I still think the team needs to run through Mitchell so keep him right where he is. Bradshaw is a better outside shooter than either Edwards or Thiero. He'll need some time to get his body ready stamina wise so in the first few games he plays he'll probably only get about 10 minutes. But by February he should be one of our best players and get 20 minutes or more. It is feasible UK could enter the SEC tournament with only three total losses.
Dam I like the way you think !! Just excited to see him on the floor.

If he plays, I think Cal will give him Burks’ minutes until he gets some games under his belt.

He will spell Thiero and Mitchell.

If Bradshaw is as good as advertised, he then takes Thiero’s role in the offense as the 4 man.

Defensively, however, he plays the 5, to give us a rim protector.

Unless he is a major disappointment, I suspect he will play somewhere between 20-25 minutes a game by the end of the season.

If he plays, I think Cal will give him Burks’ minutes until he gets some games under his belt.

He will spell Thiero and Mitchell.

If Bradshaw is as good as advertised, he then takes Thiero’s role in the offense as the 4 man.

Defensively, however, he plays the 5, to give us a rim protector.

Unless he is a major disappointment, I suspect he will play somewhere between 20-25 minutes a game by the end of the season.
Shew; i love how Burks has been stepping up. Brings energy every play. Then Thiero is in another world, his aggressive drives and physicality. May be wrong, but it could be difficult for Bradshaw integrate

He ‘d not playing. I read it right here on Rafters. So if you see him playing, he’s not really really playing it’s like playing but not really. Rafters has to be right. They said so

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT