ADVERTISEMENT

Giving Coach Cal Credit, because it's due (at least from me)

That’s what happens to Coach Cal…
Judging by the large percentage of your communication that is done through the laughing emoji, I'm not sure you're the expert on basketball (or anything) that you think you are.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdnerd
Some of us are able to evaluate basketball outside of 1 game vs Kansas. You're not. I get it. Some of you think that's the only game we've played.

I've watched this team for 31 years now. I recognize good basketball and bad basketball. I've seen a lot of bad basketball under Cal the last 3 years. The on the court product is very different this year. I fully expect the results vs ranked teams will follow.

And while you can't say we're a great team after beating the pants off cupcakes--we used to not beat the pants off all the cupcakes. The last few years, we've let these crappy teams hang around. This team's November results are closer to the 2010-2015 Calipari teams.
Played college ball my man. Feel like I can evaluate just fine. The style has changed, but so far the results have not. Cal has been a stubborn choke artist for most of his career. That isn’t forgotten because he played fast against some nobody teams. He still has everything to prove…

Judging by the large percentage of your communication that is done through the laughing emoji, I'm not sure you're the expert on basketball (or anything) that you think you are.

What kind of emoji should I use to become an expert? Please forward your pedigree while you’re at it. 🤣🤣🏅

What kind of emoji should I use to become an expert? Please forward your pedigree while you’re at it. 🤣🤣🏅
I don't know that there's an emoji that makes you an expert. But using the laughing emoji on every post rather than giving a coherent post in response makes you a jackass.

Reactions: Cal-4-Three
I don't know that there's an emoji that makes you an expert. But using the laughing emoji on every post rather than giving a coherent post in response makes you a jackass.
Maybe so, but a jackass can also be an expert. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT