ADVERTISEMENT

Give me Pitino anyday

MrHotDice

All-American
Nov 1, 2002
All you hollier than though guys can suck it. I want a Coach that actually knows the game, studies the game, can play under different scenarios and win. If he has an ego, so be it. With all Pitinos shortcomings, you never left Rupp feeling sick that the team didn’t played to the best of its ability with the players on the team being in the game and on the floor when it counted. That has never been the case with Cal. That’s my vent.

All you hollier than though guys can suck it. I want a Coach that actually knows the game, studies the game, can play under different scenarios and win. If he has an ego, so be it. With all Pitinos shortcomings, you never left Rupp feeling sick that the team didn’t played to the best of its ability with the players on the team being in the game and on the floor when it counted. That has never been the case with Cal. That’s my vent
The man is 71. He ain’t built for here anymore.

We need what you said but Pitino is not quite that guy anymore.

Reactions: JesusCal26
Pitino can suck one, appreciate what he done for the program. But no way in hell would I want that old ass.

I'll take (not necessarily in this order):
Pitino
Beard
Few
Drew
Pearl
Hurley (but he ain't leaving the northeast)

All you hollier than though guys can suck it. I want a Coach that actually knows the game, studies the game, can play under different scenarios and win. If he has an ego, so be it. With all Pitinos shortcomings, you never left Rupp feeling sick that the team didn’t played to the best of its ability with the players on the team being in the game and on the floor when it counted. That has never been the case with Cal. That’s my vent.
You ain't wrong.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I would take the 2024 Rick Pitino right now. Get that mofo on a plane and put him in Cal's office tomorrow.

I've watched St Johns quite a bit and he has a team of misfits playing like a decent team. They gave UCONN all they wanted twice.

They're handling Marquette at halftime right now.

If he could keep the Italian sausage out of the red snapper in a restaurant setting I'd agree with you.

• Haha
Reactions: kywildcat41086
Can we just move on from the guy? Appreciate what he did for us and move on? We need to hire someone young and actually let them build a program up. I'm

I would take the 2024 Rick Pitino right now. Get that mofo on a plane and put him in Cal's office tomorrow.

I've watched St Johns quite a bit and he has a team of misfits playing like a decent team. They gave UCONN all they wanted twice.

They're handling Marquette at halftime right now.
Exactly my take. Pitino is old but you can tell he still cares just as much about winning. He's taken in a host of misfit toys and has gotten the most out of it. Not sure if they will make the tournament but they've played to their abilities (and then some) in conference games. He's also been more than willing to embrace NIL like he did the three point shot.

It does not have to be Pitino. It could be any coach whose goal is to win games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT