ADVERTISEMENT

Get Pearl on the phone

For once I'm in. I'm through with Cal's ass. We can't continue on like this and watching Kentucky Basketball become the laughing stock. The new Indiana of College Basketball. That's where we're headed the longer CCC is here as the head coach. Bitch ass Barnhart will never make a hire like Pearl and that raises another issue. Ditch Mitch too! Lets Cal wear the pants in the relationship and not even on speaking terms. What a sad joke.

There are a dozen coaches I would take right now that could do better than this last 5 years. I'm totally find with a coach I'm his 60s at this point if he still had the fire. Bruce would give us a great 5 years atleast for sure.

Reactions: MO_Blue
He wouldn't be my first choice but probably my first choice of who I think we could get. Unfortunately I don't think Barney would pick him. But yeah, I'd be excited if it somehow happened.

The biggest issue right now is there is no sure fire, long term solution out there. Bruce Pearl would kill it here. He would have the sane drive as Cal had when he first arrived….no titles and dying to prove people wrong. He’d be so hungry for a title and it would be his last opportunity. Get him in here for a 5ish year run and hope the next candidate emerges at that time.

Alas…Mitch would never do it

The biggest issue right now is there is no sure fire, long term solution out there. Bruce Pearl would kill it here. He would have the sane drive as Cal had when he first arrived….no titles and dying to prove people wrong. He’d be so hungry for a title and it would be his last opportunity. Get him in here for a 5ish year run and hope the next candidate emerges at that time.

Alas…Mitch would never do it
Things have changed in how these coaches past is viewed now. Sweaty Bruce I believe would be close to the top of the list. I mean you go after Hurley and Bruce is your 1B imo. Unless you want to go after Samson or pitino. The apathy is so deep the next coach needs to excite fans for a more sustainable winning system. I know people think it’s nuts by why the hell not pitino? I you start asking former players and uhh well Jeff Shepard I doubt he’d have a problem with reed playing for Rick.

I went off on tangent give me sweaty Bruce and a 5 year run he wins a title. I don’t want the next young stud coach who’s gonna try to pull a cal for 14 years.

Seems like we need a good young coach maybe like the coach at Fla or Hurley at UConn there are plenty of good coaches out there..

No way I want sweaty Bruce around our program . no thanks .. Muss too , hes too immature

Goodman thinks we could get him. I've always believed that. Just like when Cal was at Memphis, Pearl would crawl to get this job.

Reactions: WildcatNC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT